Sign in to follow this  
MLD Woody

Don't Forget, Jesus Also Had Sanctions

Well, Coach Freeze told me when youre that big and out there with faith in Christ, hes like, What do you expect? Jesus got nailed to the cross. So, he was just telling me sometimes things like that happen, but thats never going to change how hes going to treat his players and take care of them. Even if I dont know if he really did make the mistake, doing what he did or not but I can just tell hes a good person, great person. I know theyre looking at maybe a bowl suspension [for 2017]. I dont know what theyre gonna do. But I dont think thatll affect anything as far as how he treats his players and stuff like that.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2016/12/28/14102722/hugh-freeze-ole-miss-recruiting-ncaa-investigation-jesus

Not at all. Just maybe the dumbest. They're also a school that the big boys get upset about when they get too big for their britches, so they report them.

Ole Miss does nothing for decades, then pulls an amazing class. Their recruits post pictures on them with wads of cash. Somehow nothing came of this for 3 years. Then the stuff with Tunsil hit last year. That started an investigation.

... but, of course, this is the NCAA and an SEC team. I wouldn't be surprised at all if nothing happened.

That's my point. They weren't on the approved list of schools to be good. So when they pull down a top 5 class, everyone starts whispering. They're not the first to have kids post pics with cash iirc. Yes, Tunsil really blew things for them. Idiot.

That's my point. They weren't on the approved list of schools to be good. So when they pull down a top 5 class, everyone starts whispering. They're not the first to have kids post pics with cash iirc. Yes, Tunsil really blew things for them. Idiot.

Well they definitely weren't the first in the SEC.

But we still haven't seen anything come of it. And I don't expect anything too. Because the NCAA is terrible

Jesus and football like touchdown Jesus at the Notre Dame?

Well they definitely weren't the first in the SEC.

But we still haven't seen anything come of it. And I don't expect anything too. Because the NCAA is terrible

I think your need to troll here is making you not see my point.

No troll at all. I'm just a firm believer Ole Miss is a dirty program, and that its one of a handful of dirty programs in the SEC.