THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Chargers Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns fans! :) Our Cleveland Browns close out the home schedule in 2016 when they host the San Diego Chargers in their last home game at FirstEnergy Stadium.

San Diego leads the all-time regular season series with 15 wins, 8 losses, and a 16-16 tie played at then Cleveand Browns Stadium back in 1973, but the Browns last win occurred in the Chargers last visit to Cleveland back in 2012.

Browns running back Trent Richardson scored a 26-yard touchdown, followed by a Phil Dawson PAT, in the first quarter and the score held after two Nick Novak field goals from 43, and 31 yards for the Chargers, as Cleveland held on to defeat San Diego, back on October 28, 2012.

Partly cloudy skies at 37 degrees, feels like 30 degrees, is the game forecast inside First Energy Stadium for the 1:05PM kickoff, along with 10% precipitation, 84% humidity, and western winds at 11 miles per hour.

NO injuries, and our Christmas ,wisg as Cleveland Browns fans, is see the Browns team win their first game of the year, in the home finale in The Dawg Pound at First Energy Stadium.

All my Happy Holidays and the joyous of Seasons Greetings to Cleveland Browns fans everywhere on The Browns Board Fan Forum!

NO injuries, to both the Browns and Chargers, and and HERE WE GO BROWN-NIES, HERE WE GO! WOOF! WOOF!

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/schedule.html

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Santa delivers a lump of coal to Browns fans, as the Chargers reactivate Ladaninan Tomlinson who rushes for 120 yards and a TD, Phillip rivers passes for 300 yards and a couple more. Robert Griffin throws a pick 6 before he is knocked out of the game by Joey Bosa.

Merry Christmas.

Shit, I forgot to ban this guy.

You dicks will all be wrong today .. it will be a Cleveland Christmas miracle!

And the Niners will beat the Rams .. so even the more effeminate amongst us can enjoy the victoryl!

Shit, I forgot to ban this guy.

You dicks will all be wrong today .. it will be a Cleveland Christmas miracle!

And the Niners will beat the Rams .. so even the more effeminate amongst us can enjoy the victoryl!

Now that I could live with Z. Niners are pretty beat up though. :(

Had an idea. Jimmy asked for my opinion on entertainment. Why not put a dumpster in the end zone,& set it on fire so the 10 fans who show up can keep warm? :D :D

For the win

Archived