THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bills Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Hi, Browns Fans! :) Our Cleveland Browns are up the Lake Erie coast as they are in the City of Orchard Park in Western New York State to play the 6-7 Buffalo Bills.

Though the Browns are still winless this year, on record Cleveland Leads Buffalo in the all-time regular season series, including one postseason game, with 12 wins and 8 losses.

Cleveland last defeated Buffalo on the road back on October 11, 2009. Billy Cundiff's field goals from 24 and 18 yards, outdueled Rian Lindell's lone 36-yard FG, to help the Browns defeat the Bills 6-3.

Cloudy skies at 24 degrees, feels like 11 degrees, is the local game forecast inside New Era Cap Field, for the 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff, along with 15% precipitation, 73% humidity, and west/northwestern winds at 6 miles per hour.

NO injuries, stay relentless to earn your first win for the City of Cleveland, and HERE WE GO BROWN-NIES, HERE WE GO! WOOF! WOOF! ;):)B)^_^

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/schedule-and-events/game/2016/regular15

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report.html

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/injury-report.html

http://506sports.com/

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Story out that Buff is recruiting the tailgaters to shovel the field for 10 an hour... free ticket if 4 hours or more.

Weather and field conditions will be huge factor in this game.

Turnovers and field position will be the biggest factors tomorrow, if weather and field condition is as predicted.

Maybe...

Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?

Win a fucking football game.

If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?

Win the fucking football game.

I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.

If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.

Z

I'm really torn on this one. On the one hand I really want to see them break this winless crap for the youngsters and JT. On the other hand I really want to see if these SOBs have the balls to trade out of the #1 pick "for the rebuild" in the face of overwhelming derision from both fans and other NFL FOs. This is the greatest opportunity the Browns will ever have to build a stellar defense in a defense heavy draft year. Will they fuck it up?

And Z have you seen the 9ers. They are actually playing far worse than the Browns at the moment defensively. And Kap is pure crap in the 2nd half of any game, on par with RGIII.

I'm really torn on this one. On the one hand I really want to see them break this winless crap for the youngsters and JT. On the other hand I really want to see if these SOBs have the balls to trade out of the #1 pick "for the rebuild" in the face of overwhelming derision from both fans and other NFL FOs. This is the greatest opportunity the Browns will ever have to build a stellar defense in a defense heavy draft year. Will they fuck it up?

And Z have you seen the 9ers. They are actually playing far worse than the Browns at the moment defensively. And Kap is pure crap in the 2nd half of any game, on par with RGIII.

The Niners are better than the Rams right now, they will sweep them. Hopefully we win two. Or three.

And congrats, you just joined the "Cocksuckers Club", aka "Draft Position Fags", aka "Good Thing I am Typing Because You Wouldn't Hear Me If I was Talking Because I Have a Dick in My Mouth Lodge"

Zombo

The Niners are better than the Rams right now, they will sweep them. Hopefully we win two. Or three.

And congrats, you just joined the "Cocksuckers Club", aka "Draft Position Fags", aka "Good Thing I am Typing Because You Wouldn't Hear Me If I was Talking Because I Have a Dick in My Mouth Lodge"

Zombo

LOL! :lol:

Curiosity killed the cat. I just got to see how our wonderboys in the FO fuck this up. :P

If the cost is Lodge "member"ship, so be it. :lol:

I don't want to be the worst team.

I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs.

We can make that work from the two spot.

Yep....

Im with this^^^^^^^100%

We've got 5 of the top 66 picks, picking at or near the top of the first three rounds with an extra first and an extra second.

If they fuck this up we are all dead for another three years.

I don't care, I am glad they gambled this way. All In.

At least someone had the balls to say "This is the way we are doing it and I don't care if you like or not."

As opposed to feeding the egos of fat fucks like Holmgren and Farmer and staying mediocre forever.

We are either going to be the Greatest Story Ever Told or the Biggest Joke in Sports History in three years ... I'm all in, because we are pretty close to the latter already.

Go get'em, Sashi.

Win a fucking game in the meantime, Hue.

Zombo

It is actually colder this morning in central Texas than it is in Buffalo. Had 16 degrees (now 19) while it is currently like 28 in Buffalo. Coldest I have seen here in over 3 decades. With the wind the chill was close to zero. Jesus I left Wyoming to get away from this shit. Yesterday it was 80.

Does your vagina tingle when you say "not if it affects our draft status"?

If it makes you feel better the Niners have the Rams again, have you seen the Rams lately?

I hope we draft second. I don't want to be the worst team. I'd love to see some end of season progress with these newbs. We have 40 draft picks. We can make that work from the two spot.

If you root for Pittsburgh over us, I am coming to Hobbs Ferry and knocking you off your barstool.

Z

I'm with you. Win a game. Fuck draft position.

It is actually colder this morning in central Texas than it is in Buffalo. Had 16 degrees (now 19) while it is currently like 28 in Buffalo. Coldest I have seen here in over 3 decades. With the wind the chill was close to zero. Jesus I left Wyoming to get away from this shit. Yesterday it was 80.

Good fishing weather here soon. Nothing like fishing in hard water!

Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....

Oh...yes I would..... :)

Tempting, but guess I'm with the corksoaker crowd...

After this much pain, I want the #1 overall...

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cork-soakers/n11823?snl=1

Id love to see Rexy get his ass handed to him today.....and fired tomorrow....

Oh...yes I would.....:)

It would be AWESOME for him to be the first coach fired on the field.

I'm with you. Win a game. Fuck draft position.

Until they get people that can pick good players, the draft position is irrelevant

Get your official 'I HATE THE STEELERS' t-shirt ... Only $9.99 (+tax & shipping, regular price $20)

Visit: www.TheBrownsBoard.com to purchase.

I_HATE_THE_STEELERS_TSHIRT-3day-sale-800

3-Day ONLY SALE from Now until Wednesday December 21st 2016.

Visit: http://thebrownsboard.com to purchase.

All Proceeds go toward the funding of The Browns Board

Today's inactive Brownies...

Xavier Cooper DE Inactive Trae Elston DB Inactive Kevin Hogan QB Inactive Tyrone Holmes DE Inactive Gabe Ikard C Inactive Darius Jackson RB Inactive Josh McCown QB Inactive

Dominique Alexander ILB Active

Archived