THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

I liked the flea flicker bomb at our own 1 yard line on first down

Ed, you just don't understand football strategy. I mean, what defensive coordinator has a game plan for a 60 yard flea flicker Madden-bomb INTO triple coverage? Pure genius move on RG3's part.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys see Adam Jones post game comments about T. Pryor? Used a garbage can to describe him. Fuck that worthless pos. He should be in prison

Can someone explain to me how this "feud" even started other than Pacman being the usual piece of shit that he is? Pacman tried to call him out, TP took the high road and today had a bad day because his QB sucked ass. I mean it just comes off extremely stupid to me especially talking shit to a dude on a winless team who hasn't even been talking shit about it.

RG3s deep balls were so ugly. I thought that was the one thing he was supposed to be good at.

Come to think of it everything he threw was ugly

this is coachie coach's man....i knew baby huey was a jackass...he's a dumbass coach....another one of these coaches that should be an assistant and not a hc....but then again, we are stuck with this shit because no one wants to come here and coach this piece of shit franchise run by a fucking moron...

Sometimes the depth of analysis around here is...

Not the first time either that a corner has called out pryor.

And won't be the last... not until his route tree is fully developed.

Plus he's a glider... a long-striding WR just as he was a long-striding QB at THE... Nothing wrong with that on a good surface, but issue show up on poorer ones. Our field did not look that bad yesterday, but I did see chunks of turf fly on several occasions so it seemed a little loose.

A poor track is just not going to impact quick, short striders as much... ones that "keep their feet under them"... players like Jones, a DB who can still play.

Don't like his off-field personality? Simple fix... beat him on the field.

For the record in Cinci TP only caught 2 of 4 targets for 18 yds from Kessler/Hogan. Some match ups are simply tougher than others.

Can someone explain to me how this "feud" even started other than Pacman being the usual piece of shit that he is? Pacman tried to call him out, TP took the high road and today had a bad day because his QB sucked ass. I mean it just comes off extremely stupid to me especially talking shit to a dude on a winless team who hasn't even been talking shit about it.

Story is that Pryor commented to Bengals Defenensive Coordinator Paul Geunther that he (Pryor) would "get Pac Man cut".

Pryor poked the "OG" resulting in a 1 reception for 3 yards performance.

I would just like to point out that Crowell got 110 yards on 10 carries this weekend. Also, a big middle finger to Mark O and the other dipshits in the tavern who kicked me out for pointing out that the problem on our team isn't with our offensive line.

yep and most of those yards came running right up the middle behind the guy on our line that you hate... so you can take your middle finger and shove it up your ass. I kicked you out because you were annoying from the very beginning by saying that you were (1). rooting against the Browns to win a game (2). hoping the league would fold but yet you still watch every week and finally (3) being a general asshole all game long. And one last thing...take your big middle finger and shove it back up your ass.

A final note on the TP-Pacman feud...

Browns wide receiver Terrelle Pryor chastises anyone who assumes he argued with Robert Griffin III, agrees with Adam Jones: ‘I was garbage’

By Nate Ulrich
Beacon Journal sports writer

http://www.ohio.com/sports/browns/browns-wide-receiver-terrelle-pryor-chastises-anyone-who-assumes-he-argued-with-robert-griffin-iii-agrees-with-adam-jones-i-was-garbage-1.733641

I wasnt excited about signing Pryor, because I remember him from way back....first when he was the biggest HS player ever.....then his whole pre-college signing production.....then how he was as a Buckeye.......and through all of that, he always seemed immature and full of himself.....

Then we signed him.....and he seemed to be grown up and a bit humbled.....worked hard in the off-season.....worked hard through TC.....and obviously grew as a player and a WR.....and I gave him big props for doing so and admitted I was impressed with his new level of maturity and team player-ness..... and how he no longer seemed to be a cocky, me first guy....

But now.....thats he's back to being a "good" player, as opposed to being a failed(and humbled) QB.....it would seem some of that "me great" thing is creeping back in......

Some, but then he did say he was "garbage"...

TP just seemed to be another of those in a long line of gifted athletes who never had to work hard to excel... so they never learned how to work hard. When he failed at QB (not horribly, but he failed) to make a career at his gifted position, he had to learn another position. That's a humbling prospect.

Now that he has achieved a decent level of proficiency at this second, "new" position comes an interesting fork in the road. One branch is flat as a pancake, easy peasy nice and easy. The other is another steep climb to greatness.

It will be interesting to see which he chooses.

Quick OL grading update...

Started late yesterday afternoon and almost made it to halftime before the wife got home. Here's a teaser....

There's good news and bad news...

• The good news is I think we may have something in Cooper... pretty solid debut.
  • The bad news... we really need a new Center. More than physical limitations, of which some linger, Cam seems to have absolutely no aptitude for the position. He is as completely void of discipline as any OL I have seen and his read/react can be timed with a sundial.

More later...

Quick OL grading update...

Started late yesterday afternoon and almost made it to halftime before the wife got home. Here's a teaser....

There's good news and bad news...

• The good news is I think we may have something in Cooper... pretty solid debut.
  • The bad news... we really need a new Center. More than physical limitations, of which some linger, Cam seems to have absolutely no aptitude for the position. He is as completely void of discipline as any OL I have seen and his read/react can be timed with a sundial.
More later...

Cam's the worst player in the NFL.

Glad you are doing this, can't wait for whole report!

Z

Yet is declared our starter and stays in that position for the whole season......great talent evaluation and decision making there..... ;)

Or....

Tape sessions and Walk-thrus are "his speed", and he really shines...

I am only half-joking..

Yet is declared our starter and stays in that position for the whole season......great talent evaluation and decision making there.....;)

They didn't draft him.

He's a first rounder and they gave him a shot. I'm OK with that.

I think if that Reiter guy would have not gotten injured he wouldn't have gotten his job back. Even if Bitonio stayed healthy he may have lost his job.

Somebody has to be the worst player, fitting that he is on the worst team. Actually more of a cause, probably.

Z

Cam's the worst player in the NFL.

Glad you are doing this, can't wait for whole report!

Z

Yet is declared our starter and stays in that position for the whole season......great talent evaluation and decision making there..... ;)

It's why I'm pimping for Elflin, or another top graded center in the 2017 draft, no later than round two. Higher if necessary. If it's obvious Erving sucks that bad- what that does it say about his backups? CFL material?

Eff the back-ups...

It says "our starters are hurt."

the only thing that hurts on Cam is his ego when he gets turnstiled yet again.... Hey just an observation... When Greco was still healthy, why didn't they bench Cam? Now? I suppose he's still playing because we go a whole lot of nothing behind him.

Because Cooper had not yet arrived?

I went back in for another couple series... OY! Awarded my first ever triple-minus... and, no, you do not have to ask who got it. I think I am up to a dozen still shots now... this pain must be shared.

I now find myself longing for the ignorant bliss of thinking last Sunday, "Cam just played his best game as a Brown," and then chuckling at the thought that it might still be true.

And Crow? As long as he never has to make a decision he's fine, but if there are two choices? Seems like he'll pick the door with the the brick wall behind it every time. I never played the position, but back in the Stone Age I remember coaches telling RBs to cut whichever way my ass was pointing. Maybe someone can let me know if that's changed?

I'm not sure I can take anymore, but meeting friends at a local Microbrewery early tonite. So I may have a good enough bravery- buzz and some time to kill before SNL comes on.

Did not focus on Cam this week... yet to finish the Bengals' game. Not sure I can/will.

However, even not focused on him I caught one whiff on a run block... or I should say, attempted run block. But in fairness the DL was a whole yard away.

Archived