THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Bengals Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it's his first game back, I know it was snowy, blah blah blah. But, do we really need to see three more games of RG3? And I don't mean for 'evaluation' purposes. I mean, do I have to watch that shit three more times? Fuck me, that was an awful showing (all round).

would agree that he has yet to look good....preseason.....his one early game....today......not good.....at all

who else do the browns have? if we don't seriously tank the rest of the season i'll flip my lid. throw in mr. glass and let cleveland be griffin's resting place for evermore.

fuck 'em all, big and small.

I went to the game. RG3 looks worse in person.. I saw so many targets open he flat out missed because he was too busy trying to force things.. cut him now!

How about adjusting kickoff returns to anything in the end zone, take a knee or die? Running it out to the 11 and getting hit with that half the distance penalty just don't seem to be working. We could actually start at the 25 ...easily. No, they gotta bust ass to get it out to the friggin 10 to start at the 5....boneheads!

I went to the game. RG3 looks worse in person.. I saw so many targets open he flat out missed because he was too busy trying to force things.. cut him now!

Thank you for posting the birds eye view.

On TV we DID see a bunch of replays where we could see a guy (or 2) open...and him seeing them...but wanting more...then coming back to them late with bad throws.

He throws the ball long into crowds (like Hue seems to want since he benched Kessler after a half of not throwing the ball long into crowds).

I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.

On TV we DID see a bunch of replays where we could see a guy (or 2) open...and him seeing them...but wanting more...then coming back to them late with bad throws.

He throws the ball long into crowds (like Hue seems to want since he benched Kessler after a half of not throwing the ball long into crowds).

I say, give RG3 one more chance to prove how bad he is and then start Kessler for the final two.

I really don't need to see him any more.. He is who I thought he was.. Complete shit!

Can we actually start Kessler? Does he know what day it is yet or what his name is?

Can we actually start Kessler? Does he know what day it is yet or what his name is?

Kessler could've played. Hue played his offseason hand picked starter. And I bet he starts him next week too.

I swear he likes RG3 because he'll heave the ball long....and Kessler doesn't like to do that when the receivers are covered.

gotta say....Hue makes some bone headed calls.....

first we go for it on 4 and 1 at our own 20...early in the game.....(he got very lucky on that bad call)....

then he calls a flea flicker from his own end zone.....

then he doesnt go for 4th and 1, when he's losing big and the half is about to end...

bad play calling for sure....boneheaded shit right there

R Glass throws a terrific flea flicker into triple coverage. I counted TWO "as Sam Snead would have called" worm burners directly into the dirt that brought back memories of Akilli Smith.

You guys figure the 2016 browns are the single worst team in NFL history?

They're certainly in the conversation now.

There's little doubt R Glass sucks, but it will probably take Hueless the Clueless another game or two to admit Griffins sucks, and he made a humongous mistake signing him. If he wants McCarron- he should be fired.

Kess has cleared the concussion protocol- and from what I can tell he was active. It's so bad Mark- I was almost wishing Griffin would get hurt again to put him out of his misery. He just flat out sucks. I don't give a damn if he can throw 60 yard rockets- into triple coverage.

Today was the first snaps I've seen since the Giants game, and I watched our first 2 offensive and 2 defensive series, then I used my DTV NFL package to watch some real NFL teams...... Unfortunately, probably something I'll do for the next few years the way the organization looks.

I do... Yes, there was a lot of bad, but in our one TD drive there was a fleeting glimpse of what he once was... a real, NFL-grade QB.

When we came out series one with the read-option and moving pocket, I honestly thought, "Here we go." Then all that disappeared... at least it did for the rest of the first half. Worse yet it was replaced by pocket originated bombs by a QB who clearly had grip issues. I'm pretty sure RG had more punts for a better average than our Punter, good old "what's his face".

Then came our drive... readin', rollin' and rockin'... with sneakin' cherry on top...

Hell, yes... I want to see more of that... or at least give RG the chance to show it to me.

Guess you had to be there 'cause what came thru the tube was total uncertainty of what he was seeing.

The pass wasn't good. The play call was just fine.

And the play design? Looked like a 2-man route with both WRs running flies.

Hard to run a fly with any run deception. Hard to find a secondary without bending the other route to the fly.

On a hard frozen tundra..doubt it. I was shocked to see both JMc & Hogan both inactive though

And the play design? Looked like a 2-man route with both WRs running flies.

Hard to run a fly with any run deception. Hard to find a secondary without bending the other route to the fly.

well...that's another story. I guess you keep more guys in to block so you only have 2 receiver but there should've been a different option other than just heaving it up or run the play on 3rd down so it's like a long punt if it gets intercepted.

Archived