THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a way, h... I promise...

Zombo put the over\under on R Glass' survival at 3 quarters. "I approve of this message." But you never know- I'm tempted to take the over. And really- how sad is that?

It needs to be reset sometimes. One of us just needs to to text Stan. PM me or one of the other mods if we forget to check it on a gameday.

Z

^^^Hello Hello Hello..Is their anybody out there? Theirs not if you can't here me..Is their anyone at Home? RELAX RELAX RELAX

...... I need some information, first..... just the basic facts, can you show me where it hurts?

RESET TAVERN!! IT's GAMEDAY!!! Text a guy name Stan...surley, He'll be the guy chasing 2 trailer park girls, round the outside, round the outside... :P (or was that Jeremy Hill)

Well at least I saw a great game yesterday in person. My son coaches for a middle school in Temple Texas and works with the high school coaches to scout and then up in the press box for games to give input on the high school games. They have now beaten two heavily favored undefeated teams in a row to go next week to the state championship for class 5 1A at Jerryworld where they beat the top team last week. This was a back and forth game in which Temple had scored it's last two touchdowns on 4th down plays and it's last two possessions were stopped on 4th downs just yards from FG range. With time running out the other team drove down for this last play with 10 seconds remaining and no time outs. One of the best games I have ever seen on any level in my lifetime. That other team had been averaging 56-14 over the course of the playoffs (5 games). Temple won it 31-24.

Archived