THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. New York Giants Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm from Ohio but live out of state now. I get sympathy whenever i wear my Browns gear :(

Wear OSU gear. You'll get envy instead and you don't have to betray your roots and cheer for some enemy team. As for NFL...for the time being fuck it. I'll check in on the national game and if it's exciting I'll watch. If not...well its nice to have Sunday afternoon free.

Wear OSU gear. You'll get envy instead and you don't have to betray your roots and cheer for some enemy team. As for NFL...for the time being fuck it. I'll check in on the national game and if it's exciting I'll watch. If not...well its nice to have Sunday afternoon free.

I wore my Buckeye gear to a Longhorns game and got people yelling "O-H!" ... except one person booed and said she was from up north.

I told her everyone has flaws.

Will the last person out turn off the lights

Im with ya on Hogan!! IMO better than Kessler with speed and size! 1216

Come Mman they did show up!

just use the last games as an audition for the rookie QBs. McCown has proved time and time again to be a loser. He's a great guy and tough, but he's just not fast enough to be an effective QB and has a glaring tendency to turn the ball over at crucial times. He'd be a good coach someday but his best playing days are behind him.

Is it to little to late?

Hogan stinks

True, with Hogan in we will most likely lose. With McCown in, we will most likely lose. One of these QBs has the potential to develop, and the other is 37 years old. Pick your poison, neither QB gives us a decent chance to win but I would like to see what we have on the bench.

Archived