THE BROWNS BOARD

Call your shot. OSU VS UM

Browns149

I'll give it up to the wishagain defense. They played well for 3 quarters

But they couldn't stop OSU when it mattered.

We also saw what a GREAT COACH is and a loser coach is.

Harbutt is a loser and cost his team. And then he whines and complains after the fact

Can't wait for that fool to go back the NFL.

He will never beat Urban.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't cost us the game

The refs did miss calls

He will beat Urban

No he won't

OSU is the youngest team in college football

Um had 43? Seniors that didn't beat OSU.

by the time um gets good enough, harbutt will be back in the NFL

Don't kid yourself Harbaugh is a good coach and better recruiter and he's only just beginning at aunt arbor in fact Michigan almost ended OHIO STATE'S Final Four today. Michigan almost made it to Indianapolis next week vs Wisconsin.

Ohio has a better talent pool but he will get his share. The 10 year's war is on again next year in Michigan.

Now the Buckeyes should be loaded again next year too!

I would guess Jim Irsay will be calling as soon as the season is over. If not sooner

Andrew Luck, who harbutt coached and recruited in college, and then the team he had the only success in the NFL as a player

If he stays at um and the Colts go with a different coach, it will be a SHOCK!!!!!!

I would guess Jim Irsay will be calling as soon as the season is over. If not sooner

Andrew Luck, who harbutt coached and recruited in college, and then the team he had the only success in the NFL as a player

If he stays at um and the Colts go with a different coach, it will be a SHOCK!!!!!!

I'd agree with college coaches wanting to jump to the NFL -except- now the elite college jobs pay about $5M+ and some even more and many mid to older coaches might choose the NCAA life.

Plus Harbaugh is a m alum and Bo disciple, I'd bet he stays put....but I'd hope he leaves and Rich Rod or other m former coaches would return :lol:

Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. He lives on the same street Bo did. His dad is his neighbor. His kids are going to school where he did as a child and he has another kid on the way. We can outpay anyone. The only people that think he'll go to the NFL are people that know nothing about what they're talking about.

Meyer started this back and forth with a headstart on Harbaugh, obviously. Harbaugh has been killing it in recruiting, and we'll soon be able to match OSU's talent. We took this OSU team, in Cbus, to two overtimes. In a game we should have one and got bad calls in. We're clearly progressing.

It sucks we lost, I hate it, but there is no need to go full blown ignorant OSU fan on this.

I'd agree with college coaches wanting to jump to the NFL -except- now the elite college jobs pay about $5M+ and some even more and many mid to older coaches might choose the NCAA life.

Plus Harbaugh is a m alum and Bo disciple, I'd bet he stays put....but I'd hope he leaves and Rich Rod or other m former coaches would return :lol:

I'm guessing harbutt thinks this way...... He made it to numerous NFC title games and a Super Bowl, with a sub standard QB.

If he goes to the Colts, he gets a way way better QB, and he's friends with the owner.

Money isn't a factor, IMO. He will make the same or more in the pro's.

I think it will be much easier to win the AFC south then it will be to beat Urban and OSU.

You can lose 2-6 games and win a division title in the NFL. You lose 2 games in college and you're playing in the gatorbowl

Harbaugh isn't going anywhere. He lives on the same street Bo did. His dad is his neighbor. His kids are going to school where he did as a child and he has another kid on the way. We can outpay anyone. The only people that think he'll go to the NFL are people that know nothing about what they're talking about.

Meyer started this back and forth with a headstart on Harbaugh, obviously. Harbaugh has been killing it in recruiting, and we'll soon be able to match OSU's talent. We took this OSU team, in Cbus, to two overtimes. In a game we should have one and got bad calls in. We're clearly progressing.

It sucks we lost, I hate it, but there is no need to go full blown ignorant OSU fan on this.

This osu team has raw potential but isn't even close to the talent level of the 2014 team right now and they're a LOT of underclassmen. Michigan should have been able to match their talent right now. That's as weak of an excuse as I've seen.

Ahhhh the NCAA life, I could dig that.....as long as you can win every year. I'd bet $$$$ Jim is going to be a pain in the Buckeyes butt for years to come.

Now talent, OSU is still fine as long as Urban is there. How long? I'm hoping maybe 10 more years?

This osu team has raw potential but isn't even close to the talent level of the 2014 team right now and they're a LOT of underclassmen. Michigan should have been able to match their talent right now. That's as weak of an excuse as I've seen.

It's called reloading, the Buckeyes lost a ton of talent last year but still are 11-1 that's super over achieving! I thought they might win 9 or maybe 10 tops this year.

It's called reloading, the Buckeyes lost a ton of talent last year but still are 11-1 that's super over achieving! I thought they might win 9 or maybe 10 tops this year.

JT hasn't been great throwing, but he is still a great leader and runner. That's huge. And you have him next year.

This year will be Harbaugh's first "full" class. We should be in the same talent position as OSU soon enough.

This year will be Harbaugh's first "full" class. We should be in the same talent position as OSU soon enough.

As long as Urban is at OSU, no big ten team will have the same talent.

Not convinced JT stays.

Where is he going to go?

He has no future in the NFL.

Stay in college and win another title

Why are you putting "full" in quotes. How many guys are playing at OSU this year that have been on the team longer than two recruiting classes? Anyone got any info on that?

Don't you have to be at a school for atleast 4 years to have your "Full" recruiting class

Why are you putting "full" in quotes. How many guys are playing at OSU this year that have been on the team longer than two recruiting classes? Anyone got any info on that?

Every coach goes through transitions and it generally takes two to three years to get his stamp on things depending on how good or bad his predecessor left things.

Normally year three is the telling year. One loss Mr. Peppers won't be there next year. :)

This reminds me of the Bo/Woody years, I graduated high school and started college in 1968, oh yeah that was fun.

Cardale is on the Bills roster.

As for JT -he has his degree, undefeated vs scUM,natty ring, major bowl victory and holds just about every passing record in team history.

He certainly won't be a high pick but he may feel it's time to move on. Urban has hinted at it as well.

Archived