THE BROWNS BOARD

Kick off times

LondonBrown

Forgetting (for a minute) that'd it be much better for me if the game kicked off at something like 7.30pm but why is such a time like 8.30 deemed reasonable for a Thursday night kick off time?

The game won't finish until midnight then there's travel home and people going to work tommorow etc.

Forgetting (for a minute) that'd it be much better for me if the game kicked off at something like 7.30pm but why is such a time like 8.30 deemed reasonable for a Thursday night kick off time?

The game won't finish until midnight then there's travel home and people going to work tommorow etc.

I truly don't know. Only guess is that if they start it too early east coast time, no one on the west coast will be home from work in order to see the beginning.

I truly don't know. Only guess is that if they start it too early east coast time, no one on the west coast will be home from work in order to see the beginning.

I believe that is the reasoning.

I don't understand why 2 teams in the eastern time zone can't get an earlier start.

If there was a west coast team involved, I could see the reasoning behind an 8:30 or 9:00 start.

I get up at 4:30 am, I certainly hope the Browns give me a reason to be sleep deprived tomorrow.

Archived