THE BROWNS BOARD

☆ 2016 WORLD SERIES ☆ Chicago Cubs vs CLEVELAND INDIANS ☆

mjp28

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? This city has been starved of success enough for a fucking espn documentary to be made about it. I know the Cavs won after but still.

Maybe it's my English tribalness when it comes to soccer coming out but all these Cubs fans in the stadium in game seven is no good

Honestly the thing that bums me out the most is how many cubs fan there are there tonight. To hear go cubs go over cheers in game 7 of the world series is just so saddening.

I knew that was going to happen if we had the cubs.

I understand the whole season ticket holder loyalty thing.

But letting season ticket holders get 8 tickets no matter how many seats they had is a big cause for that.

Not many Clevelanders will pay $1000/seat, cubs fans are all over it because it beats the alternative by a mile at Wrigley.

I knew that was going to happen if we had the cubs.

I understand the whole season ticket holder loyalty thing.

But letting season ticket holders get 8 tickets no matter how many seats they had is a big cause for that.

Not many Clevelanders will pay $1000/seat, cubs fans are all over it because it beats the alternative by a mile at Wrigley.

I mean it adds up, but no matter how you slice it thats just such a bad look. I dont judge people for selling but jesus its like this is a neutral site game really. And for a game 7 of the world fucking series? Man.

Archived