THE BROWNS BOARD

Go Texas A&M

Zombo

Was A&M still ahead when Z made his OP? If they were, then I have a new theory about why the Browns have been so bad for so long...

Apparently Texas A&M sucks.

I will move this to college thread, where it can die a natural death.

Z

LOL! I said in the college forum that this is the best Bama team I've seen and A&M would be lucky to beat the 17 whatever point spread. Should have placed your bet Z.

Well if A&M sucks by losing by 19 to a 17.5 favorite in their house, what does that make OSU? Who the fuck loses to a 20 point underdog? :P

a team that features J.T. Barrett as their QB and has no originality in their play calling and thought penn state would be a pushover, that's who.

J.T. Barrett sucks donkey balls.

Well if A&M sucks by losing by 19 to a 17.5 favorite in their house, what does that make OSU? Who the fuck loses to a 20 point underdog? :P

I'm a Penn State fan.

Ssssshhhhh.

Zombo

At PSU vs. a "white out" is always a tough assignment for us. PSU plus the points was an easy call... but I did not see a loss coming. :(

At PSU vs. a "white out" is always a tough assignment for us. PSU plus the points was an easy call... but I did not see a loss coming. :(

Nobody did, it was OSU 21-7 in the 4th quarter. OSU shoulda' been up 21-0 in the first half.

Not to make excuses but to try to figure what really happened this was a real potential "trap" game even still the Buckeyes young and talented should never have lost to PSU. The previous week's road OT win at Camp Randall must have taken more of a mental toll than anyone thought....that's how upsets happen.

Oh a missed EP, blocked FG and punt? Really? Those things NEVER happen to a Meyer team but they did.

And miss Ezekiel Elliott? I don't think that the Cowboys will give him back. ;)

I walked past Trent Richardson after the game.

Oh really? No selfie? Just kidding, TR was tough but he ran like he was in college in year 1 with the second and third efforts and got beat up. RBs die fast in the tough NFL.

Archived