THE BROWNS BOARD

Beds

One Post

Unless you're > 6'5" I prefer king to california king

I'm only 5'10" but most beds I find are just a little too short still. Lie down flat and my feet are, if not actually dangling over the edge, then pretty close. It's particularly annoying on holiday when every day the maid will tuck the sheets in all the way around and the first thing I do is untuck my half.

She snores more than I actually. She's a beautiful woman I love her and always will but some nights are too much.

Sleep apnea? A big cause of bad snoring can be treated.

I'm only 5'10" but most beds I find are just a little too short still. Lie down flat and my feet are, if not actually dangling over the edge, then pretty close. It's particularly annoying on holiday when every day the maid will tuck the sheets in all the way around and the first thing I do is untuck my half.

Okay I'll bite, the maid? Do you live in the palace with the queen?

Okay I'll bite, the maid? Do you live in the palace with the queen?

When on holiday vacation...erm...room service, I guess? The person that comes and makes the bed, tidies the room etc when you're on vacation.

I don't have a maid. I do have a cleaner that comes every couple of weeks and does the stuff I don't want to do.

At 5'10 I don't see how you have a problem with the length of anything queen or bigger. Which are like 6'6 long

I'm 5'10/11 and have a king size bed (because I got a good deal but it also accommodates my dog), ridiculous amount of space in every direction.

Mainly because I don't sleep with my head *right* at the top of the bed. Mrs gft insists on square pillows - as is standard throughout Europe - which kind of exacerbates that as they are longer (and narrower) than the rectangular ones standard here and over your side. So, a 6'6" bed, subtract six inches for pillow size etc, you're at 6', then if the duvet is tucked in, it's just difficult to get comfortable feet.

From a guys point of view help me win this arguement.

Just give the Queen what she wants..Most the time this leads to the Queen to just F**k her King..Don't Give up trying to be her "Burger King" :o

• 2 weeks later...

Archived