Sign in to follow this  
flyingfooldoug

Cubs or Dodgers, who's next?

No idea, just wanna win.

I think there would be a much larger cubs fan presence in Cleveland so I'd rather go with the dodgers

We already beat the Dodgers in the World Series once....only they were then known as The Robins.

I would feel better beating the Dodgers than the Cubs. I mean, fuck the fucking Dodgers and all their lap licker fans. I would feel slightly worse adding to Cubs fans misery...but only slightly.

Who would you rather see?

The Detroit Tigers.

• Upvote 1

The Detroit Tigers.

It would be nice to whup on them some more but no sense in beating a dead pussy. I like the idea of the Cubs but feel we match up better with the stodgers

I dont care.. JUST WIN!

I would love to see the Cubs and the tribe in the World Series.

W

Yep. A Tribe vs Cubs World Series has been on my "bucket list" for as long as I can remember.

Of course, I want the Tribe to win it all. I would root for the Cubs over any Team OTHER than the Indians.

Mike

I caught part of the Cubs 10-2 win last night, series now 2-2 so it goes at least 6 now...play 7!

Meanwhile the Indians rest their pitching. ...... :)

I caught part of the Cubs 10-2 win last night, series now 2-2 so it goes at least 6 now...play 7!

Meanwhile the Indians rest their pitching. ...... :)

But keep in mind . Francona might have them play sim games until the series rolls around..

The only thing I'm hoping for is that the Cubs don't "catch fire" and win the next two games as easily as they did yesterday. That type of momentum with the talent they have could spell trouble for the Indians. Definitely think the Dodgers are a better match-up overall though.

Hard to think they'll get a game on Kershaw though in game 6- I think this series will go 7. I usually hate extended rest (especially in baseball) but we are the first team in a good while that truly stands to benefit from it.