THE BROWNS BOARD

So I may have this dilemma

The Gipper

So, here is the deal.....I of course am a lifelong Tribe fan.

My wife, however, is a Cubs fan. She is from Racine Wisc.....which is essentially a far north Chicago suburb. Her Dad used to take her to Cubs game.

So, if the two meet up in the WS, then we got a problem in our household.

What is the best solution?

Be thankful if both actually make it there, kind of a minor miracle in itself. No real losers there (or what you tell little kids who lose and want to cry :lol: ).

I've been waiting for the CLEVELAND vs PITTSBURGH world series, might wait forever on that one too.

So, here is the deal.....I of course am a lifelong Tribe fan.

My wife, however, is a Cubs fan. She is from Racine Wisc.....which is essentially a far north Chicago suburb. Her Dad used to take her to Cubs game.

So, if the two meet up in the WS, then we got a problem in our household.

What is the best solution?

Hope you have the pre-nup signed.

You root for the Indians. She roots for the Cubs.

Of course that is natural.......the real question is: what should I extract from her if the Indians win......and what should she extract from me if the Cubs win?

(though....the ultimate solution...at this point, is that the Cubs may have a harder time getting into the WS than the Tribe now)

Of course that is natural.......the real question is: what should I extract from her if the Indians win......and what should she extract from me if the Cubs win?

(though....the ultimate solution...at this point, is that the Cubs may have a harder time getting into the WS than the Tribe now)

Easy lay out a contingency plan if your team, her team or both make it. Plus a just go get drunk plan if neither makes it. :lol:

Right now the Indians look to be a lock IF Kluber wins today....but their pitching is a mess behind that!

Still Toronto winning 4 with 2 in Cleveland is very Cavalierish! :)

Archived