THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs. Patriots Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

... sugar sand reference...

I had a very pleasant stay in Naples, hanging out with Tour and Z before the Miami game. Nice room at the Cove Inn overlooking Naples Bay. Great price off season too. :) My impression is Naples is the Aspen of Florida's West coast.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a very pleasant stay in Naples, hanging out with Tour and Z before the Miami game. Nice room at the Cove Inn overlooking Naples Bay. Great price off season too. :) My impression is Naples is the Aspen of Florida's West coast.

naples is nice but captiva is a wee bit nicer..not far from naples at all....if you happen to be in that area any time in the near future, check it out..can't go wrong with either place though...the wife and i have been going there for many yrs now and are leaving tommorrow for a week...great time of the yr to be there..we usually head to naples 1 day out of the 6....

naples is nice but captiva is a wee bit nicer..not far from naples at all....if you happen to be in that area any time in the near future, check it out..can't go wrong with either place though...the wife and i have been going there for many yrs now and are leaving tommorrow for a week...great time of the yr to be there..we usually head to naples 1 day out of the 6....

My wife wants to take a trip to Naples....using my timeshare, but I suspect she would go along with Sanibel or Captiva or Marco Island. Problem is that they are very difficult to trade into at the right time of year. Summer is really not the right time. Spring break is. (We are limited due to her work schedule). Though I might try early summer ...1st half of June. Still very difficult to find anything even then. Late summer/fall could be possible...but not optimum due to heat/humidity and conflict of schedule.

Archived