THE BROWNS BOARD

"So You're Saying There's a Chance?"

miktoxic

so every talking head whose voice travels over some type of audio feed has the patriots embarrassing the browns this sunday. one betting site has their line with the browns as a 12 point underdog.

i dunno. what i've seen out of the browns the last couple of weeks has surprised me and i'm sure belichick is telling his players that this will be no walk in the park BUT i'm sure the players feel that this will be like playing a JV squad, WHICH could work to the browns' advantage.

i don't know if we'll win or not but i expect the players to play hard. will be looking to see if crow can keep up his 100 yard game streak, if kessler continues to be efficient and not get flustered (that one is key) and if the offense will open the book up to some deeper throws.

browns with the biggest upset of the year: cleveland 23 new england 21

Hue has his guys playing hard all 60 minutes and since game 2, he's had a good offensive game plan. If we can get a few stops on D, have the ball bounce our way a couple of times, get just a couple calls and most importantly, avoid the self inflicted mistake, the talk of the week just might be how the Browns beat the almighty Tommy PSI.

I see, A bad Horton game plan. I see, Josh McDaniel's winning all day. I see, we should have gotten Jim Schwartz. Cuz Horton, is killin me on Sun**day's :P ....Hue's Offense is certainly not the problem

I see, A bad Horton game plan. I see, Josh Daniels winning all day. I see, we should have gotten Jim Schwartz. Cuz Horton, is killin me on Sunday's :P ....Hue's Offense is certainly not the problem

Whose Josh Daniels?

so every talking head whose voice travels over some type of audio feed has the patriots embarrassing the browns this sunday. one betting site has their line with the browns as a 12 point underdog.

i dunno. what i've seen out of the browns the last couple of weeks has surprised me and i'm sure belichick is telling his players that this will be no walk in the park BUT i'm sure the players feel that this will be like playing a JV squad, WHICH could work to the browns' advantage.

i don't know if we'll win or not but i expect the players to play hard. will be looking to see if crow can keep up his 100 yard game streak, if kessler continues to be efficient and not get flustered (that one is key) and if the offense will open the book up to some deeper throws.

Hey...why not?.....they're due to win one.....this week would be awesome!

Im not planning to watch, which will be my first miss in years.....so, we are sure to win, just cause Ill miss it....

:P ....Hue's Offense is certainly not the problem

17 pts a game certainly IS a problem(cant win many only scoring 17).....tho, giving up 29 pts a game is a bigger one.....

17 pts a game certainly IS a problem(cant win many only scoring 17).....tho, giving up 29 pts a game is a bigger one.....

Think PPG will get better Mud, If we stop, stopping ourselves with flags & turnovers. Keep McC option plays out of playbook & it's smooth sailin from here ;)

last time we played them at home we beat them with a piece of shit mangini team. mangini used some surprise plays though, not sure but i think the game started with an onsides kick that we recovered...however, brady has a chip on his shoulder and that should be enough to smack the browns around..

Hey...why not?.....they're due to win one.....this week would be awesome!

Im not planning to watch, which will be my first miss in years.....so, we are sure to win, just cause Ill miss it....

I don't think that the BROWNS will go 0-16 or even 1-15 but they've missed a few opportunities already hopefully that won't wreck their confidence to close out games later on.

Now beating Brady on his re-corination back to the NFL well I hope he's rusty as he11, starting to show his age and screws up royally and keep it close.

But hey the nation will be watching Cleveland even though the Indians will be in Boston. ....how about that?

As long as the refs don't screw us (again) with bad pi calls and what not and if everybody and their sister putting cash on the Pats, I can see a big upset comming

Well the line opened at NE -7' and jumped to -10' some have it at -11, yes that looks like the public is loading up NE that's why the line goes up.

I hate the Patriots more than any other team, utter bastards

I hate the Patriot so much I'm going to have to go to Church and ask God for forgiveness and a Browns win!

I thought next week vs the Titans would be a winnable game, Titans 24 Browns 10

already took the Titans in the eliminator

I don't think that the BROWNS will go 0-16 or even 1-15 but they've missed a few opportunities already hopefully that won't wreck their confidence to close out games later on.

Now beating Brady on his re-corination back to the NFL well I hope he's rusty as he11, starting to show his age and screws up royally and keep it close.

But hey the nation will be watching Cleveland even though the Indians will be in Boston. ....how about that?

Well, the nation saw Brady carve up the Browns like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Whose Josh Daniels?

Do you honestly not know?

Here are a couple of things that Josh McDaniels is:

1. A kid born just up the street from where I am

2. A kid who used to ride his bike around my sister-in-law's neighborhood and who came trick or treating for candy on Halloween.

3. Former HC of the Broncos, current OC of the Pats.

Well, the nation saw Brady carve up the Browns like a Thanksgiving turkey.

.....and the Indians got rained out :(

Archived