THE BROWNS BOARD

Crow and Duke 1 and 2 in YPC in the Entire League

wargograw

We are close... man, so close. It always feels like we are so close doesn't it... so close to turning the corner, a new page, a new chapter that promises winning. We are so close I can taste it. I want this team to become the only 0-4 team to ever come back and win to the Superbowl. We are so close to doing that very thing. There is not a team in the league that can beat us if we don't help them beat us ourselves. Lets ruin Brady's return and get this first win, first of many to come. Gametime.

I'm thinking there's a good chance we go 0-20 this season (including preseason) but I see for the first time in years and years a commitment to culture change and rebuilding the right way. So I'll be patient with the Browns and continue to give them time to do it the right way. It's easier with Ohio state, the Indians and the Cavs all being high level teams.

I'm thinking there's a good chance we go 0-20 this season (including preseason) but I see for the first time in years and years a commitment to culture change and rebuilding the right way. So I'll be patient with the Browns and continue to give them to me to do it the right way. It's easier with Ohio state, the Indians and the have all being high level teams.

Love it.

Hue is doing a lot with very little..... Could be 3-1, should be 1-3 but we are what we are...... they sure battle their asses off for all 60 that's for sure.

Archived