THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Redskins Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Obviously, the FB fumble was the turning point in the game.

I thought Kessler did a good job but I don't see that he can carry a team to victory. Of course, he really doesn't have the receivers he needs. The make-shift OL did a pretty good job. (did not expect that)

Now we play the Patriots, with Tom Brady returning, after being shut out. - Hello 0 & 5.

Only plus I can see out of this is that Edelman is on my fantasy team and with a real QB he might get me the points I selected him to get me after Brady returned. He's gonna kill our DB's. That are too slow in every way.

Well, that's why they play the game on the field and not on paper..... We'll see.

this defense. My bet is blount gets 100 plus easily on the ground. 2 td's...brady throws for 2...we are 0-5...i wonder what is going to happen when we face levian bell...he might pull a jamal lewis on us...600 yds in 2 games or something like that...very possible...we got the titans i think after that...maybe we get our first win...but at this juncture, it's up in the air...

this defense. My bet is blount gets 100 plus easily on the ground. 2 td's...brady throws for 2...we are 0-5...i wonder what is going to happen when we face levian bell...he might pull a jamal lewis on us...600 yds in 2 games or something like that...very possible...we got the titans i think after that...maybe we get our first win...but at this juncture, it's up in the air...

Oh me, oh my, what we we ever do? Shit, sounds like we should just forfeit the season....... Naaaa, how about you go watch the Eagles and the rest of us will watch the Browns battle their asses off and continue to get better week by week.

Oh me, oh my, what we we ever do? Shit, sounds like we should just forfeit the season....... Naaaa, how about you go watch the Eagles and the rest of us will watch the Browns battle their asses off and continue to get better week by week.

I'd love to see them get better week by week but unfortunately that isn't happening.

Oh me, oh my, what we we ever do? Shit, sounds like we should just forfeit the season.......

We're working on it... fighting hard for that first overall pick. Hue- don't keep saying "we have to get better." Um, that's obvious. We're #1, in negative point differential -41. Good to be first in something.

I dont know about you shmucks but i like that we are competitive in games and are improving each week. I have no problems with how we are doing when you look at the big picture. Christ some of these guys were added friday. Yeah it sucks to lose but as a fan i like to see the good thats happening. Even paztor played better lol

This team leaves it all on the field, they made plenty of big plays on both sides of the ball.

Made a few bad mistakes. Those can be corrected. i think the bitching will never end.

Another tough loss, but I think we all have to admit, we are seeing some of the best football in years. I don't know what Hue is doing to get this team of misfits and what-nots to play like they are, but Hue is really making me a believer that he "is the man".

We were again, in position to win, three really tough turnovers, and one was a bullshit call by the refs, who again, are making calls against the Browns that just seem to nit-picky and ticky-tac, didn't help. Kessler under threw that INT to Norman, but other than that, this team looked really good. We could have stuck our tails between our legs after going down 14-0, but we came back and took the lead and gave Washington a run for their money. We could very well be 3-1, just think about that for one minute.

And Crow, damn, the man is running like a man on fire and the only way to put it out is through two set of lines and 6.4 YPC. Leading the NFL by the way in YPC and second leading rusher. Pryor is playing some damn fine football and you have to love his attitude.

Kessler, I have to admit, he's making the throws. Haven't seen the deep ball and he still needs to learn to step up towards the line when the pocket collapsing. I thought he would buckle after what I saw in his first appearance. But he playing some nice football for a rookie and the given Oline.

We have a lot to build on.

I dont know about you shmucks but i like that we are competitive in games and are improving each week. I have no problems with how we are doing when you look at the big picture. Christ some of these guys were added friday. Yeah it sucks to lose but as a fan i like to see the good thats happening. Even paztor played better lol

Exactly. The Browns changed their culture to a TEAM culture, they ran the ball (Crow 112 yards)...

bitches gotta bitch. If this was halfway through the season and they had no wins, I'd be a tad concerned...

but the Browns nearly won their last two games, they haven't put a second half together yet.

Patience is a virtue

Exactly. The Browns changed their culture to a TEAM culture, they ran the ball (Crow 112 yards)...

bitches gotta bitch. If this was halfway through the season and they had no wins, I'd be a tad concerned...

but the Browns nearly won their last two games, they haven't put a second half together yet.

Patience is a virtue

Well several of us have said since before the 1st game that it will be games 9-16 that will tell us where this team is going. I certainly have not changed my mind on that. We shall see.

I really do think the Browns will win vs the pats next week.

But then again, I'm full of baloney and I never give up.

Not ever. Never, ever.

Patience is a virtue

Actually they nearly won their last three games, sorta, even other game announcers were mentioning or at least eluding to that. I'd just hate to see them at 0-8 and 5-3 in our twisted minds. :(:)

Archived