THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Dolphins Game Day Thread

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm proud of this team today!

ME TOO!!! GO BROWNS!!!

Robbie Gould needs to be signed. The place kicker was a 3 point swing in a 5 point loss last week too. We had a PAT that was only 8' high blocked and returned for 2 points. If we're only down 2 points in the final 2 minutes last week - it changed everything.

Pay the $ and sign Robbie Gould after learning the hard way 2 weeks in a row.

And not for nothing, Tabor's return unit busted twice for bad blocks in the return game. Special Teams are looking like Special Education out there.

I'll say it again - I'm proud of the kids on the team today.

Damn good effort by this team. The right tackle fucked us alot, but he also saved Kesslerlife by holding a few times. I just can't believe how badass Pryor has played. With him and Gordon and coleman, they will be beasts. Kessler played pretty good and will get better.

yes dudes, they deserved to win this game. what i saw of them i liked (especially after they went down by 2 scores...) to come back and look respectable. my 'noid' is with certain yippies up here actin like special teams kicking/punting is just fly-by-night.

fly-by-night phil dawson woulda made that kick right then, right now.

money in the bank kid.

I'm disappointed in the ending... but I'm encouraged overall.

Loss came down to an individual today (Spankey) and I can hardly blame him going from jerking off on his couch to having the game on his foot in just three days.

Browns played with more fight today than I would have expected with all of the hurdles. I was proud watching them make critical plays at critical times. I do believe we're witnessing a real change with this team and I feel good about where it's headed.

yes dudes, they deserved to win this game. what i saw of them i liked (especially after they went down by 2 scores...) to come back and look respectable. my 'noid' is with certain yippies up here actin like special teams kicking/punting is just fly-by-night.

fly-by-night phil dawson woulda made that kick right then, right now.

money in the bank kid.

This franchise was great to Phil Dawson. It gave him his first NFL job when nobody else wanted to followed by significant raises.

The defense is getting better each week, and today the o line (by subtraction) got better too.

Kess looked more like a 3 year vet with some of his throw a ways, but still looked like a rook starting his first ever game at times too.. overall, I thought he did well, and he must have, because he's the first Browns' QB to finish the game in tact this year.

RBs looked really good (see the o- line comment above).

STs is obviously the gay pink elephant in the room, and are the big reason we're 0-3 instead of 2-1.

Hue did a great job today with the offense........ still don't like the choice to kick it in OT (they got 2 processions we got 1)

I was pleasantly surprised by what I saw today.

Team actually had some fight in them.

Kessler held the ball too damn long and stared down his Receivers, but he's a Rook, so time will tell.

Defense lacked pressure most of the game, but they somehow managed to keep us in it.

We need to keep Pryor - guy's got talent.

Gordon back in another week hopefully.

Had a legitimate Run game today too - nice too see.

They keep playing like this and making improvements, they may actually win a game here or there.

The defense is getting better each week, and today the o line (by subtraction) got better too.

Kess looked more like a 3 year vet with some of his throw a ways, but still looked like a rook starting his first ever game at times too.. overall, I thought he did well, and he must have, because he's the first Browns' QB to finish the game in tact this year.

RBs looked really good (see the o- line comment above).

STs is obviously the gay pink elephant in the room, and are the big reason we're 0-3 instead of 2-1.

Hue did a great job today with the offense........ still don't like the choice to kick it in OT (they got 2 processions we got 1)

I agree with all this. Especially the part about the ST's. How has Tabor lasted through all these different coaches?

This game was "fixed"! How do the refs throw two flags and then pick them up? and then Miami WR fumbles and no one signals anything immediately, and all of sudden the back judge comes running in 20 yards up the field to play and calls it an incomplete pass!! Why no replay? And then the coach wins the toss and elects to kick, really?? Browns should have won and didn't and something smells "funny" here! Moving in on the #1 pick, in which they have no idea how to draft, so it's useless to this team.

This game was "fixed"! How do the refs throw two flags and then pick them up? and then Miami WR fumbles and no one signals anything immediately, and all of sudden the back judge comes running in 20 yards up the field to play and calls it an incomplete pass!! Why no replay? And then the coach wins the toss and elects to kick, really?? Browns should have won and didn't and something smells "funny" here! Moving in on the #1 pick, in which they have no idea how to draft, so it's useless to this team.

the side judge actually threw his bean bag for a fumble but the other ref came running in to call it incomplete

We need a kicker that can make 40 yard field goals in sunny Miami weather.

Kicking on the overtime flip made no difference to the outcome since our defense got the stop

so true

Blame FG's, but no TD's, are -4's..that sometime lead to -3 too..Got to get more aggressive in Red Zone..Gordo will help..At times we still settle for FG's attempts..1 more TD down in red zone today.we win Really like the fight today this team had

Archived