Roll Call

The Gipper

Dennis H, on 22 Sept 2016 - 8:18 PM, said:

Ashtabula. Somebody has to be.

You and Urban Meyer.

Well that should be worth extra points :lol:

.....BTW good thread.

• Upvote 1

but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

One Superintendent I liked down the mill used to say "we all have our own axes to grind"...... I guess some just have very small ones. ;)

whats down the mill ? is that some sort of black slang ? are you gonna start a protest ?

No steel mill in Youngstown where I started at 18 while going to college and stuck around for awhile. Great job and greater money, best time of my life had a blast.

but goddamn Portland can be so fucking stupid just today on the news a dog was attacked owner did not want dogs name released second fucking protesters are fucking up traffic downtown cause of that dude who got shot 10,000 miles away in carolina

Holy fuck...didn't you ever hear of a fucking period or comma?

Read that out loud to yourself and ask yourself if anyone speaks like that. Do you?

...and the entire U.S. is only 3,000 miles coast to coast.

miles are only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A state of mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hows that for comma's

but even without said comma's,you still understood what i said

well at least i was able to weed out the first grammer cop here

miles are only,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, A state of mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,hows that for comma's

LMAO! Thatta boy Syd! I think God beat you to it though. He didn't put people in Pittsburgh to be taken serious as grammar cops. That said, they can be pretty good role models for anyone that wants to speak fluent cave man...

Miles are only (no comma) a state of mind. (period) LOL! from #2. :P

Way to go Mike!

Legend has it that Paul Brown liked the Falcon's (BG) colors and went with it for the Browns!

That's the story I had heard many years ago about the Browns' colors.

Mike

Anybody here born in Cleveland, raised in Cleveland, worked in Cleveland, retired in Cleveland, planning on staying in Cleveland? Just curious.

Kind of like the reverse in Spring break in 1969 and the early 1970s in Florida, I never met a native Floridian.

Raised in Fairport, NY. It used to be a really good football town in Western, NY back in the 70s, 80s and 90s before Soccer mom took it hostage.

Currently live in Nashville,TN.

Nash it up Nashville!

Ya I like Nashville it's a very cool city...if you got the dough to have a good time.

My wife is from Mingo!

Does she have all her original teeth?

Hahahahahah j/k

I can say this since im up north in East Liverpool. Too many damn steeler fans around here and Heroin addicts. We are famous for the kid in the car with the OD'D driver and passenger.

Youngstown,OH currently living in Savannah, GA