THE BROWNS BOARD

Carson Wentz

MasterDog

different front office, different coaching staff back then.

different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.different front office, different coaching staff back then.

"sigh"

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blah! Because I'm depressed.

Maybe a hope..Guess Roger loved the Wentz craz & Profit Rating of Eagles games too. 2 days ago the appeal on starting RT Lane Johnson was finally heard on a 10 game suspension for his 2nd PED charge IN JUNE. Appeal decision may not happen this week with Lions game. But in the future 10 games, a OL shuffle may cause issues similar to Browns.LG Barbre will go to RT. S. Wisniewski will slide to LG. More pending penalties & Wentz less time in pocket to release may make him the Rookie the Manning's may remember #clevfromphilly

Maybe a hope..Guess Roger loved the Wentz craz & Profit Rating of Eagles games too. 2 days ago the appeal on starting RT Lane Johnson was finally heard on a 10 game suspension for his 2nd PED charge IN JUNE. Appeal decision may not happen this week with Lions game. But in the future 10 games, a OL shuffle may cause issues similar to Browns.LG Barbre will go to RT. S. Wisniewski will slide to LG. More pending penalties & Wentz less time in pocket to release may make him the Rookie the Manning's may remember #clevfromphilly

PFF #3 ranked Tackle at start of season Lane Johnson gets appeal denied. Johnson will finally serve 10 games, returning in week 16. NFL.com reports ^^ now even maybe starting a rookie H.(+17 more letters) Vaitai. Wentz may start seeing what Kess see's on a weekly basis. myself, I hope Wentz gets crushed like a Car-"Crusher"-son

PFF #3 ranked Tackle at start of season Lane Johnson gets appeal denied. Johnson will finally serve 10 games, returning in week 16. NFL.com reports ^^ now even maybe starting a rookie H.(+17 more letters) Vaitai. Wentz may start seeing what Kess see's on a weekly basis. myself, I hope Wentz gets crushed like a Car-Crusher-son

Indeed, it's just a shame Johnson wasn't suspended from the start of the season.

Clearly wrong, yet still nitpicking. You're a total joke. Stopped being funny awhile ago, now it's just sad.

Same old song... and same inability to analyze a play.

So why did you drop out of Pro Pick'em?

What is it you're trying to accomplish? (I can't keep track of everyone's agendas)

Mike is desperate to be right about a QB.

• 1 year later...

Lol look at all of you trashing this guy.. Couldn't read a defense, played against weak competition, yadda yadda

Meanwhile... We've gone through 5 QBs the past two seasons.

Wentz has a decent rookie year, and now leads a 6-1 Eagles team that is probably going to win the NFC East..

1,800 yards passing, 17TDs in 7 games...

Factory of Sadness continues here in Cleveland...

1 hour ago, domcucch1994 said:

Lol look at all of you trashing this guy.. Couldn't read a defense, played against weak competition, yadda yadda

Meanwhile... We've gone through 5 QBs the past two seasons.

Wentz has a decent rookie year, and now leads a 6-1 Eagles team that is probably going to win the NFC East..

1,800 yards passing, 17TDs in 7 games...

Factory of Sadness continues here in Cleveland...

So, why don't you go to Philly and give Wentz a **Mask** if you want to dwell on him.   He ain't here, there ain't nothing we can do about it....he is only like 1 of 10-12 good QBs the Browns have passed on over the years.  So just Shat da fack ap.

11 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So, why don't you go to Philly and give Wentz a **Mask** if you want to dwell on him.   He ain't here, there ain't nothing we can do about it....he is only like 1 of 10-12 good QBs the Browns have passed on over the years.  So just Shat da fack ap.

Lol can't handle the truth bitchtitties?

30 minutes ago, domcucch1994 said:

Lol can't handle the truth bitchtitties?

Its not a matter of handling the truth.....it is a matter of the truth being absolutely worthless to us.   If you want to commit corporal mortification over the fact that we didn't get this guy or that guy....go right ahead.  Slit your wrists if you like. 

Tell me truthfully....what Positive action toward making the Browns a better team will  whining about not drafting these guys bring about?

Just now, The Gipper said:

Its not a matter of handling the truth.....it is a matter of the truth being absolutely worthless to us.   If you want to commit corporal mortification over the fact that we didn't get this guy or that guy....go right ahead.  Slit your wrists if you like. 

Tell me truthfully....what Positive action toward making the Browns a better team will  whining about not drafting these guys bring about?

Hmm I don't know.. Maybe not repeating the same mistakes??
Maybe that advice should have been heeded when fuknuts and co. were hired? But no what the Shmuck did they do? 

Trade down in '16

Trade down in '17

They did what this bs organization has done for awhile now..

TRADE DOWN AND PASS ON GOOD PLAYERS BECAUSE THIS FO IS NOT WORTH A DAMN!

I hope these idiots are gone.. They have set this team back another 3 years because they won't draft a QB who is worth it..

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/21/2016 at 7:41 PM, syd said:

DISCLAIMER (puke in the back of my mouth before saying this)

I hope pit kicks the living Sheet outta wentz and philly (i have allways hated them also & we have their first round pick) Shmuck it injuries abound for both teams

Two seasons later as an Eagles fan you not only look like a complete moron but an pooper to. WENTZ MVP. 

Archived