Sign in to follow this  
jrb12711

Tailgate for Dolphins Game

jrb12711    287

We close by so we're just going to drive in for the game and go home after. However, I know a lot of Brownies will be at the game so is there a big tailgate going on somewhere?

I just bought the $25 parking pass and I have no idea how that relates to tailgating outside of bringing a cooler, lots of beer and cold cuts (all of which I'd be happy to bring with me to a better tailgate!).

Zombo    1,742

We will be tailgating in the Bus parking lot #7. It will be packed with Browns fans.

Z

jrb12711    287

We will be tailgating in the Bus parking lot #7. It will be packed with Browns fans.

Z

Awesome! Let me ask an honest question (more cause I know my wife will ask)...what's the age range? Is there people in their late 20's there or?

I couldn't care less but I know the Mrs. might.

Zombo    1,742

It's going be a mix. There are going to be busses from Browns Backers groups across Florida. I know we have some fun guys in their 20s and 30s in our group.

Z

One Post    253

Zombo are there going to be any mid 20's females that like the older gents and are subjected to sexually lude acts in public?

Zombo    1,742

Zombo are there going to be any mid 20's females that like the older gents and are subjected to sexually lude acts in public?

Yes.

Zombo

TopDawg31    74

Im taking a bus to the game and was wondering if there are any tailgate parties where you can pay to join in a tailgate party? Thanks

If you mean the Chargers game, you can join our tailgate, It's all you can drink and eat for 20 bucks. See facebook event page below.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1669620746701739/