THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Eagles Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Wentz looked good but he still looked like a one read QB to me.

If our defense wasn't so fucking terrible and was able to consistently take away his first option I think we wouldn't have seen such an amazing rookie debut.

Now were talkin. Wentz got the ball out right on time (our time)& also only where his WR's had the chance to only catch it (our DB's)..Hold up on that confetti party..(but i doubt it)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wentz looked good but he still looked like a one read QB to me.

If our defense wasn't so fucking terrible and was able to consistently take away his first option I think we wouldn't have seen such an amazing rookie debut.

This may be but RG3po looked like a deer in the headlights. Wentz looked more the veteran and yet he only played one half of one preseason game and torched the Browns. Buy some glasses

Quit being a bunch of fags. It's the first game of a 3-5 year rebuild. Yeah, it's gonna hurt. If that's going to cause you to call for firings, then take the season off.

Absolutely!!... Wargo x 100%..Like We never saw this coming? No Chance they take a year off football..but damn to all of them..we got some small positives out of the day & that's all that matters at this point..

Quit being a bunch of fags. It's the first game of a 3-5 year rebuild. Yeah, it's gonna hurt. If that's going to cause you to call for firings, then take the season off.

Isn't this the mantra of the last 10 years. We did expect this but not sure if last years draft was all that inspiring.

We did expect this but not sure if last years draft was all that inspiring.

And Hue & Sashi has what to do with it? It's what we do Now with 2016 & 17 picks..Book It..

come on man.

ur prob watchin the cowboys gints right? so the giants lose all olineman one year, they draft and immediately get better the next. last year they lose half their defense they draft and acquire and now they are beating the shit out of your cowboys.

any parallel between the browns and the giants? nope, didn't think so.

5 year rebuild since 1999. that's the new tee.

And Hue & Sashi has what to do with it? It's what we do Now with 2016 picks..Book It..

hue and sashi have EVERYTHING to do with it. if hue wanted wentz, mighta got him, instead let's trade away blue chip picks for some busted doritos in a bag half empty.

hue and sashi have EVERYTHING to do with it. if hue wanted wentz, mighta got him, instead let's trade away blue chip picks for some busted doritos in a bag half empty.

Hue & Sash have nothing to do with 2015 draftees but coach them. Sash & Hue our on the line with 16-17 draft. Wentz played 1 game..Far to early stat man..Now wheres my shirt? ;)(with your computer address meltdown, do you still have my address?)

come on man.

ur prob watchin the cowboys gints right? so the giants lose all olineman one year, they draft and immediately get better the next. last year they lose half their defense they draft and acquire and now they are beating the shit out of your cowboys.

Gmen were huge spenders in free agency, especially on defense. Not sure what you mean by 'drafted half'.,

They look better up front right now but that's because of Snacks and Vernon.

come on man.

I'm a Cowboys fan now? I'll have to tell my secretary to order some new gear.

No, there's no parallel between the Cowboys and Giants, which is why I'm not sure you're wasting your time making the comparison.

Hue & Sash have nothing to do with 2015 draftees but coach them. Sash & Hue our on the line with 16-17 draft. Wentz played 1 game..Far to early stat man..Now wheres my shirt? ;)(with your computer address meltdown, do you still have my address?)

HAHAHA! yes mr. gumby. gonna have them done before the tailgate.

i hope the mail man knows a gumby73. what if he decides it's a joke, opens the bag and all of a sudden he's in the first row at the game, on tv wearing a dope browns board shirt..... don't come cryin to me you liberal prick.

(kidding. don't even know you. :) )

:ph34r:

I'm a Cowboys fan now? I'll have to tell my secretary to order some new gear.

No, there's no parallel between the Cowboys and Giants, which is why I'm not sure you're wasting your time making the comparison.

????

browns and giants.

yes, there's no comparison. one franchise knows what it's doing and the other is jinxed until lebron buys the team.

HAHAHA! yes mr. gumby. gonna have them done before the tailgate.

i hope the mail man knows a gumby73. what if he decides it's a joke, opens the bag and all of a sudden he's in the first row at the game, on tv wearing a dope browns board shirt..... don't come cryin to me you liberal prick.

(kidding. don't even know you. :) )

:ph34r:

kidding?,U right..Been delivering my own mail for over 20 years now..Our Shirts, only ease our pain for others." Cuz Mailman Lives Matter".. Thanks

Gmen were huge spenders in free agency, especially on defense. Not sure what you mean by 'drafted half'.,

They look better up front right now but that's because of Snacks and Vernon.

draft and acquire.

it'll be the 2nd time i said it.

draft and acquire.

acquire? tuff in C-town.FA want $$ & a chance to win..Winning always helps. just big $$ does not work,we tried that trick & got old players from it..

I feel your pain me too. I'm 50 and would like to see one before I have a grabber.

you know what? i almost feel refreshingly happy right now. oh i've been pissed for awhile now but thought, hey let's give 'em a shot today. they're playing a rookie. they weren't that good last year, so.......

BAM! right between the eyes. sorta like, hey i'm gonna have to take this beating anyways, let's get it over with. like a big ass whoopin weight off my shoulders. now i can walk down the street wearing my gear and when people laugh i can turn around and do a little shuffle, smile and dip dab my way back into the football shadows of below mediocrity.

yep. i'm the guy from ohio whose fave basketball team won a championship, his fave baseball team is in contention but the browns still suck.

Shocking, the team stinks in the first game of a season that is presumed to be a rough one. I think we should bitch all season instead of being pragmatic.

Well....technically, if you see a shit show and call it a shit show, then THAT is being pragmatic...

But, if you see a shit show and ignore it or pretend its something else...that is NOT being pragmatic...

Just the facts.....and, THAT, was a shit show(just like the whole preseason was)....shit....show....=frank...=pragmatic

And Hue & Sashi has what to do with it? It's what we do Now with 2016 & 17 picks..Book It..

Trade down for Coleman was on Farmer? Drafting 3 other WRs and TE that won't amount to a hill of beans wasn't Hue & Sashi. I don't think Ogbah fits Horton's scheme and he was a reach where they took him, again that one on Farmer?

Archived