THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Eagles Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really hoped for better but knew it was going to be a clusterfuck. just thought today might be able to squeek one out.

hey game's not over but at this point it doesn't even matter.

amazing to see, year in and year out the teams that make additions and subtractions to their team and consistently improve or stay good. yet with the browns it's always they get worse. fucking amazing. flabberghastingly fucking amazing.

thanks hue, sashi and deport for not drafting the franchise qb. thanks for making and/or keeping us the laughingstock of the NFL.

i shaved my nuts for this?

i called wentz. i called hue is a joke. i called this FO is a joke and u all will know next year when everyone is screaming AGAIN how fucking bad we are that some of us saw this coming while others just sit and drink the kool aid. embarrassing. again.

That was just a lifeless pos performance all the way around.....to throw that garbage out there at home vs a non-elite team and qb making his first start ever is absurd.

We look dead...oh look griffin(I refuse rg3 bullshit....those type of names are only given to good players) almost took anther safety. What exactly does he do well again?

The good, the bad and the ugly. Nothing good by NFL standards, run defense and pretty much everything else.

I can't believe Pettine doesn't have this team more motivated. Terrible run defense from O'neil and I can't believe the play calling by Flip.

Also would like to note how big and fast Corey Coleman appears to be.

What can anyone expect from an organization that gives up a two pick, ends up with Corey Coleman and then drafts Cody Kessler in the third round? What did you expect!

I'm just so glad we were able to grab this Coleman guy instead of wentz in the first round. Midget wideouts will always be way more valuable in the nfl than 6'5 franchise qbs....no doubt all the national conversation tommorrow will be about our smurf wide receiver rather than the eagles qb debut.

As I noted before, RG3 just looked scared, skittish, w/e word you wanna use out there.

I'll hold off on my opinion on Wentz until he plays a real NFL defense. I'm not kidding when I say that any QB in the NFL would look good against that secondary, rookie or not.

even if wentz shits the bed against a good defense he still played at an nfl level and beat an nfl team.

i can't think of any qb the browns have drafted or acquired recently that has done that week one. so, it's just fucking embarrassing that we continue to suck at drafting.

Rookie HC and QB

neither true. (unless you mean Eagles) they made the Browns look pretty bad.

Nothing surprising about this game at all. We have a terrible team.

The sunshine pumpers say otherwise

I'm just so glad we were able to grab this Coleman guy instead of wentz in the first round. Midget wideouts will always be way more valuable in the nfl than 6'5 franchise qbs....no doubt all the national conversation tommorrow will be about our smurf wide receiver rather than the eagles qb debut.

One game does not a career make- BUT. Wentz looked cool and collected.

Eagles had the ball 39.20 to Browns 20.00 that 19 more minutes! OMG! Moneyball and Haslam need to Go! Pass on Wentz, Bosa, Elliot for what? A bunch of guys who won't be in the NFL very long. Cody Kessler instead of Dak Prescott? I hate to say it but Brian Billick might be right! He said he looked at the Browns' schedule and doesn't see any game they can win! OMG!

Eagles had the ball 39.20 to Browns 20.00 that 19 more minutes! OMG! Moneyball and Haslam need to Go! Pass on Wentz, Bosa, Elliot for what? A bunch of guys who won't be in the NFL very long. Cody Kessler instead of Dak Prescott? I hate to say it but Brian Billick might be right! He said he looked at the Browns' schedule and doesn't see any game they can win! OMG!

but he also said we'd win the superbowl next year so....

these FO mistakes are franchise killers. haslam might not be the right owner but then who is? he puts out the loot just hires the wrong people or fires the right ones. what am i going to say fire hue? no. but then why did we fire te last regime? for this? u don't think that after the great DB draft of farmer and pettine that they wouldn't have drafted wentz?

Can't fire an owner.

When are we going to learn?

You take big, strong, and strong arm QBs at the top of the draft and worry about all else later. Instead we have QBs that are retreads, small, fragile, guys that get tackled by one arm grabs

Archived