THE BROWNS BOARD

2016 NCAA FOOTBALL season games and news

mjp28

2016 NCAA FOOTBALL WEEK 1

THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY BUCKEYES kind of buried the BeeGees 77-10 even though BGSU scored first on a pick six. Aaahhhh college football is back, the games, the rivalries, the cheerleaders. :)

Watching WISC 3 LSU 0 near end of half at Lambeau, WISC has owned the stats should have been up way more.

LSU loses. Their Qb blew it big time

Great game at Lambeau what an atmosphere for a Wisconsin home game. And ranked LSU's QB did get hit on that last pass play but it was a tough defensive game all night. Unranked Wisconsin's QB had 0 TDS and 2 INTS but they somehow beat LSU.....I LOVED IT!

Looks like 1 ALA is moving ahead of 20 USC in the second half. .....not that I like either one.

Said it at the time and still believe it, LSU should have gone through with the Miles firing last year. Yes, he'll win you 8-11 games every year, but he is never going to have a good QB or offense.

Be Careful what you ask for. Before Miles you had Saban for a few minutes, but before that there were like 50 years of .500

And in that time Louisiana became the state with the most NFLers per capita and what we down here call the "Cajun mafia" (boosters) learned how to stock a roster.

I expect Petrino to be back in the SECW by year's end. 1-2 of Auburn, LSU, and A&M will have a new head man.

Archived