THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Buccaneers Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Don't forget Andy Lee is killing those punts!

our best player BY FAR

if you are a punter, Cleveland is the best place to go. We punt more often and most times, it's full go after we go 3 and out on our own 25

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep....haven't stopped one drive yet.....not one 3rd down stop.....not one punt

Meder's finger nail scrap on Winston facemask allowed another 3rd down play for SLOP 1st TD (just our luck)& all downhill from there

well....I will say that Josh Gordon looks amazing on both his catches.....exactly what I expected.....

As Ive said all along.....he is clearly our best player and best WR.....#1 #1...

Not pryor or coopman

Andy lee is our best player

nope....if he was a "player", he woulda made the tackle on that run back for a TD.....didnt even try.....(pathetic)

Ah, can't really blame a punter for not trying to make a tackle in a meaningless game. Dude gets hurt on that play he is on the street tomorrow.

nope....if he was a "player", he woulda made the tackle on that run back for a TD.....didnt even try.....(pathetic)

Was Hue on Lee for Tackle or Directional is my ?

I did like how Hue got in his face after that play.

Overall, I'm thinking I may spend my Sundays fishing instead of getting pissed off watching this team. I still have a tiny glimmer of hope that something will happen on the defense before the season gets too far in but it is quickly diminishing. At least RG3 and Gordon are making some plays.

Or even a solo tackle......still waiting for his first one this year....3 games and a total of 3 assists....zero tackles......zero sacks

single covered every play too/////

He had assists? PLease disregard my question in the other game thread...

Justin Gilbert just needs one more year

He looked fairly good, until he didn't. Then it was hello concussion protocol...

LOL-Evans showed Gilbert also lacks speed.

But how about that body control by Evans? ;)

I think Justin Gilbert just quit.....

Like...."ok, im done"....

Same thought occurred to me...

Yep we need to run the ball, and stop the run. Both line need attention to detail badly

Have to scan the play-by-play, but we seemed to stuff a bunch of runs and did run well late in the half.

Nice pushoff for a TD

JG is still a great player.

Kept looking for it, but never saw it... no arm extension. So if he did, then he is showing mid-season subtlety in his first game back.

Meder's finger nail scrap on Winston facemask allowed another 3rd down play for SLOP 1st TD (just our luck)& all downhill from there

Yup... once upon a time t was "grasping the facemask"... there was no grasp... just a brush.

A question and a note:

• Did anyone see RG3 attempt a pass to a secondary receiver?
  • Can Erving is slow x 2... feet and mind.

Back to the game...

Kept looking for it, but never saw it... no arm extension. So if he did, then he is showing mid-season subtlety in his first game back.

Just a slight one-handed pushoff just before the ball arrived. Very subtle but still effective and best of all, not called.

A question and a note:

• Did anyone see RG3 attempt a pass to a secondary receiver? Nope. And generally very slow getting it out....McC looks snappier
  • Can Erving is slow x 2... feet and mind. Yep. The whole line is experiencing suckage today. Ridiculous penalties.

Back to the game...

i really DO want to find a silver lining.....something.......but.....

Hey....we gave up only 300 in the first half......

There is a silver lining, for sure

We don't have to watch "Junkie" Johnny play, and then read the idiots who think he is all that

Archived