THE BROWNS BOARD

Well this is it

One Post

Start my new job tomorrow. It's a mandatory 50 hr work week, pays really well. I'm focusing on nailing this rather nicely. It's right up my alley and I'm so glad I won't be cleaning up after goddamn lazy fucking truck drivers anymore. Fucking lazy asses wearing sweatpants and shit. Like they just got back from the gym or something. Anyhow..

Peace catch up with you all hopefully soon. I took a vacation from the hours I had coming for the truckstop. Haven't worked since the 5th of this month. Catch you hard dick no puss getting MFers later on.

• 1 month later...

Always nice to start something new in your life best of luck you.

Michael (my dad was Mike, ;) )

Well...

Finished my MIT yesterday. I'm manager certified. I will be at the store in Jacksonville Il. If you want a Whopper and passing though stop by. This is an offer to Browns fans only.

I hate Burger King, wife worked there as manager for years. The smell of grease used to follow her home.

I hate Burger King, wife worked there as manager for years. The smell of grease used to follow her home.

I take showers and am very clean. I assume you and you wife are too. But yes I can relate. A new chapter at least no trucker bullshit anymore with corperate giving me nothing in bonuses I earned. If you knew you would understand the switch to BK.

I went to a restaurant this morning with my wife. There were some guys in there who apparently had just come in on break from their duties as septic tank cleaners. Their clothes were filthy and they reeked of pure sewage. Literally. I don't know if they had any idea that they themselves smelled like the septic tanks that they must of cleaned. The smell of grease would have been welcome comparatively.

I take showers and am very clean. I assume you and you wife are too. But yes I can relate. A new chapter at least no trucker bullshit anymore with corperate giving me nothing in bonuses I earned. If you knew you would understand the switch to BK.

I understand. I take a shower once every two weeks whether I need it or not.

I went to a restaurant this morning with my wife. There were some guys in there who apparently had just come in on break from their duties as septic tank cleaners. Their clothes were filthy and they reeked of pure sewage. Literally. I don't know if they had any idea that they themselves smelled like the septic tanks that they must of cleaned. The smell of grease would have been welcome comparatively.

Everything in life is truly relative!

Like on Mike Rowe's old show Dirty Jobs...somebody has to or will do them for a price, oddly not always as high as you might think it should be.

Someone has to clean porta potties and on it goes....

I'm a truck driver and from my end of the job, the people who load the trucks suck. They never get anything in the right order, and put stuff on the wrong pallets.

I deliver to places that have specific times for delivery. They are there maybe 50% of the time.

I spend most of my time either looking for stuff in my truck or waiting for someone to show up for a delivery

I'm a truck driver and from my end of the job, the people who load the trucks suck. They never get anything in the right order, and put stuff on the wrong pallets.

I deliver to places that have specific times for delivery. They are there maybe 50% of the time.

I spend most of my time either looking for stuff in my truck or waiting for someone to show up for a delivery

If they don't show up, perhaps you should just dump there stuff on the ground. (but of course that is probably not in your job description to do their work for them. I understand)

Archived