Sign in to follow this  
Adz1987

Trade!

HAHAHAHA

I'm actually having a lot of fun with this right now. Curry's gone, so I don't care who they get honestly. They know the positions that need to be filled. And there are a lot of them.

Give me more picks!

Y'all were warned... plain vanilla. Thanks Zombo.

hey i think we knew who we wanted in this draft and we knew he was gonna fall to the mid 1st. Good job MANKOK you guys are the staff this team needed. SMART

Obviously it was Curry,now we drop to a pick that won't break the bank.

Thought it was Maclin...OOPS

Can we get low enough to where CMjr makes sense?

and the picks just keep coming

Hey Opey are you paying attention? veteran players and picks

i know we needed picks but come on browns we could have had a very solid wr. Dont tell me only got a 6th cause then ill be mad.

Prepare to be mad.

About the WR, what if the rumors about Braylon were just that, rumors? I am still for moving Edwards because I think he doesn't want to be here but what if he was never really on the block as we were told?

Pettigrew to detroit who would have thought what a crazy draft, maclin goes 19 , pettirgrew to detroit, english at 16 to SD, none of this could have been predicted no way no how. Now that we are on the clock do we pick?

Prepare to be mad.

About the WR, what if the rumors about Braylon were just that, rumors? I am still for moving Edwards because I think he doesn't want to be here but what if he was never really on the block as we were told?

I guess im not too mad. There is alot of great WR in the 2nd. Lets get Wells and in the 2nd get a solid wr like robiskie

mack...

cant say i was even considering that.

not all that upset about it. fraley's a queerbag.

We obviously loved Mack, otherwise we could have went another position and picked up one of the other top centers in the 2nd. I think the Steelers would have taken Mack.

Mack isnt a bad player but lets be honest he would have fell down a little ways. Can trade Mack for another 6th rounder and the 24th pick lol