Sign in to follow this  
Adz1987

Trade!

Obtaining Elam plugs a hole at Safety which means they probably won't be drafting a safety in the seond round which means that Taylor Mays or Eric Berry will be on the radar next year.

That is just one of the reasons this trade excites me.

Oh, I kept the Sanchez trade chip on the table. I saw it as a definite possibility. When Denver leaked that Quinn was off the table, the rouse was up... perhaps.

FANTASTIC trade. A starting safety (Elam), a probably starting DE who's a great fit in the 3-4 (Coleman), a backup QB, and 1st and 2nd round picks for Sanchez. Wow. Amazing.

I intended that to be a compliment. You were correct in assuming the Browns wanted Quinn two years ago, and you also knew that the interest on Sanchez was high and that the Browns would be involved some way.

The most interesting thing here is that Mangini involved a QB in the trade. Now the speculation meter just went through the freaking roof. QB trade, Edwards trade?

BTW, did you guys see McShay on the Raiders pick? He was PISSED they took Bey instead of Crabtree/Maclin. I mean PISSED!

Let's get rid of DA for another 2nd rounder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep dreaming. He's not worth a 2nd and I sincerely doubt anyone will pay that much for Anderson. I guess we'll find out.

Keep dreaming. He's not worth a 2nd and I sincerely doubt anyone will pay that much for Anderson. I guess we'll find out.

He's not worth a 2nd rounder but more crazy stuff has happened.

I personally think he'll get us a 4th or later.

If they get a 4th they'd be damn fortunate

Great trade. Maybe wishful thinking but possible Raji falls to 17?

I don't think we pick up Raji even if he is there. (I really don't think he will be.)

We just picked up a rotational DE in Coleman so no reason to really hope for Raji.

I agree that a QB will be traded. I just don't know which one. I think it depends on what value the Browns are given for what QB.

Raji just went to GB.

Think Browns go LB at 17th.

Ratliff opens up the possibilities for trading Quinn.

It's comin'.

Yes, DA is heading out of town. If there was going to be a trade for Quinn, it would already have happened.

Looks like we weren't the only ones who had concerns over Crabtree.

Yeah, I saw that bling he was wearing and I said no way Jose.

Thumbs up to manko, good job and filled a few holes.

I think we go lb at 17 just not sure if its RB or LB yet I hope the latter... good stuf though.

I like Rey or Beanie at 17, I think they can both be playmakers and a WR should fall to 32. May not be the biggest needs but I think they have the most upside.