THE BROWNS BOARD

"What Browns Fans want, Browns fans get" ????

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

Are you kidding me? What a horrible franchise, with no balls. That is embarrassing to announce on MNF.

I don't care which side of the coin you are on regarding either QB, coming out and stating that you are making a change because that is what the fans want ("and what the Browns fans want, the Browns fans get") is the biggest chickenshit statement I've ever heard a professional sports organization make.

The fans want Crennel (and Savage) gone too!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you kidding me? What a horrible franchise, with no balls. That is embarrassing to announce on MNF.

I don't care which side of the coin you are on regarding either QB, coming out and stating that you are making a change because that is what the fans want ("and the Browns fans want, they get") is the biggest chickenshit statement I've ever heard a professional sports organization make.

The fans want Crennel (and Savage) gone too!

Did they actually say that, or is it supposition?

Guest ATENEARS

Chris Mortenson reported it. It wasn't straight from Savage's mouth (are you kidding me? like that chickenshit is going to come front and center and say anything), but you have to know that they went to Savage and company for a statement and that is what was relayed.

It was from the Browns, believe me ... they just want you to believe it wasn't.

What a chickenshit organazation.

Chris Mortenson reported it. It wasn't state from Savages mouth (are you kidding me? like that chickenshit is going to come front and center and say anything), but you have to know that they went to savage and company fora statement and that is what was relayed.

I know we call a lot of things around here "gay," but if this is true...that's just fucking gay.

Or they believe Quinn is better and you are too much of a stubborn douche to admit it so you have to jump all over this bullshit. How many times in the history of the NFL has a quarterback been playing bad, and the crowd/fans has called for his backup. Hint: About a trillion. This time is no different. Somehow I knew the DA-blowers would have some sort of excuse when his ass got benched that wouldn't admit to DA's failure.

DTBH - you have to admit that the organization saying the reason they made the change was because of fan chanting is beyond pathetic. At least I think so.

Show some balls and stand by the fucking decision, Phil/RAC/whomever!

Guest ATENEARS

The Browns are not going to decline comment on the issue, with MNF looming and left to their own speculation. Someone made that comment, Mortenson wasn't speculating, he stated it as if that was the official word from the Browns camp.

I was excited about attending the game Thursday for Quinns debut, and that just threw water on my fire.

I'd hate to believe we could be that weak. That's freaking dumb-like Modell.

Guest ATENEARS
Or they believe Quinn is better and you are too much of a stubborn douche to admit it so you have to jump all over this bullshit. How many times in the history of the NFL has a quarterback been playing bad, and the crowd/fans has called for his backup. Hint: About a trillion. This time is no different. Somehow I knew the DA-blowers would have some sort of excuse when his ass got benched that wouldn't admit to DA's failure.

STFU you winery little asshole. I could give a ratsass who bounces the next pass off Braylons hands ... Don't you watch MNF? It began with that story. it doused any flame I had to see an upstart here.

mz the pussy -- if they said it, I do. And then I apologize to Stan. But as of right now, it's nothing but hearsay and poor reporting/journalism. Show me they said that. The fans have called for BQ for the past year and a half, and NOW they put him in "for the fans?" No, they put him in because they lost a devastating game and they need a better quarterback.

Because MNF heard some chants from the crowd ,that means that's why the organization made the switch. Right. Get real. Look at Crennel's track record. The guy doesn't give a shit what the fans want.

I guess Pryor was put in because "the fans wanted him in, too" and it had nothing to do with the USC loss.

It doesn't matter with you, Ate. Nothing that happens matters. You'll be defending Anderson and hating Quinn til the day you die because you can't admit being wrong about the situation. You dug the hole for yourself, Ate. Either argue with people about it for the rest of your life, or admit your wrong. I'm guessing you'll argue.

Absolutely fucking anything to shovel the blame off of DA, including a ludacris thread like this.

Guest ATENEARS

I also heard tonight that the NFL Network asked for the change in QB, because they were worried about viewers for Thursday's lack luster contest and Quinn comes from Notre Dame, the largest fan base in college football and he's a household name.

I didn't report that because it sounded gay ... but in light of this latest "Fans want" comment, it actually sounds more professional in some tinker-toy way.

We suck.

I take that back ... we suck worst off the field than on it .... ugh.

mz the pussy -- if they said it, I do. And then I apologize to Stan. But as of right now, it's nothing but hearsay and poor reporting/journalism. Show me they said that.

I agree it's all hearsay at the moment. But, if true, it is completely embarrassing. That's all.

Guest ATENEARS
It doesn't matter with you, Ate. Nothing that happens matters. You'll be defending Anderson and hating Quinn til the day you die because you can't admit being wrong about the situation. You dug the hole for yourself, Ate. Either argue with people about it for the rest of your life, or admit your wrong. I'm guessing you'll argue.

You don't know shit about me. Anderson is the most successful QB we've had here in the new era, I've lived and died by this team much more than your ass will ever stand. I'm 100% supportive behind BQ.

You're a whiney ass that took this topic off track because you are what you described above. Why don't you take a rest.

Chris Mortenson reported it. It wasn't straight from Savage's mouth (are you kidding me? like that chickenshit is going to come front and center and say anything), but you have to know that they went to Savage and company for a statement and that is what was relayed.

Well, if Savage didn't say it, it is untrue.

Hey, that's what you've been telling us for the last 9 months. Now, SUDDENLY, if you 'read between the lines, Savage is doing it because the fans want it'.

I thought he was tough and did what he wanted, despite what the fans want. Why the sudden change of heart, Stan?

PS: If he REALLY did change because the fans want it, then you're right. It is chickenshit.

If true this is simply stunning; indeed would be a sign of an organization without any clue or direction

Did Mike Brown purchase the Browns without our knowing?

Without question I was looking forward to Quinn taking the reigns this week; however, this is simply stunning

Guest ATENEARS

YOu haven't seen me bash this organization much over time. I've been supportive of most. I'm very supportive to see what Quinn can do and hope we find a great starter and keep a great backup (but realize that is unlikely). But this stuff is hard to swallow. If this is true and they made the decision based on the fans crying we are all in some serious trouble.

The Browns better come out with an official statement before halftime of tonights game.

YOu haven't seen me bash this organization much over time. I've been supportive of most. I'm very supportive to see what Quinn can do and hope we find a great starter and keep a great backup (but realize that is unlikely). But this stuff is hard to swallow. If this is true and they made the decision based on the fans crying we are all in some serious trouble.

The Browns better come out with an official statement before halftime of tonights game.

If this is true, does it change your view on whether Savage should stay or go? If true, it certainly puts me fully in the 'can Savage corner'.

Could not agree more Aten; however, I really doubt we are going to hear any official statement this evening

You don't know shit about me. Anderson is the most successful QB we've had here in the new era, I've lived and died by this team much more than your ass will ever stand. I'm 100% supportive behind BQ.

You're a whiney ass that took this topic off track because you are what you described above. Why don't you take a rest.

Glad your seeing this whiney bitch DTBH in his true light. He is a piece of shit and should be banned. Get rid of him. NOW.

Guest ATENEARS

Dilfer says that Lerner listens to the loacl radio shows and panics to fill seats based on fan reaction.

I'm sick ... that was Modell's biggest flaw.

Now I am more than certain that they read this board too.

Glad your seeing this whiney bitch DTBH in his true light. He is a piece of shit and should be banned. Get rid of him. NOW.

Dawg's a good poster, just because you don't see eye to eye with him doesn't mean he should be banned.

Like I really care what a BITTER and SUCKY QB has to say. Or is somebody going to say he played well here? Where is Dilfer from, maybe he has fans?

Actually I'm glad what he said, maybe it will light a fire under the under acheiver's asses!

C'MON MAN! was also FEATURE on Monday Night Countdown!

Rightfully BE & DA were poked fun at for INEPT & STUPID plays!

They showed BE dropping the long GOOD bomb (he would have been tackled BTW) & the DA pick 7

Are we going to start a thread about that or just Dillweed? LOL

I agree.

If we are making decisions based on what the fans want, we are screwed.

If that is the case, this fan wants $15 tickets and $3 beers.

I for one am about fed up with this outfit.

I have a feeling Lerner is as well and both Savage and Crennel are gone shortly after the season starts.

Dilfer says that Lerner listens to the loacl radio shows and panics to fill seats based on fan reaction.

I'm sick ... that was Modell's biggest flaw.

Now I am more than certain that they read this board too.

I agree Aten.....but face it.....most people are clueless.

Archived