THE BROWNS BOARD

TAKE SANCHEZ, TRADE QUINN TO BUCS FOR BRYANT.

gmp

This is the best trade and draft possible for the browns.

Keeping DA and Quinn together will be another public relations disaster.....somebody needs to go...and it should be quinn, he apparently did not win anyone over up to this point and while he has the trade value...dump him....DA gets the starting gig, and should...while Sanchez moves in as the back-up...

Trading Quinn with a pick to the Bucs for Antomio Bryant is a fantastic move...if they can keep BE with Bryant...will give the Browns that Boldin/ Fitzgerald type combination, DA will have lesser schedule streght to deal with this year and should be off toa good year..with this as his targets...and keep plenty of fans in the seats.....

DO This DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inspecta shed's a tear at the mere thought of losing his BQ...

too bad his nightmare seems likely to become reality very soon.

DELUSIONAL

I didn't even bother pointing out that obvious fact that Bryant sucked nuts while he was here in cleveland. trying to have a rational discussion with these manwagoners is like trying to lick your own balls, sure it would be rewarding if it ever happned,l but it's not, and it's a futile effort.

Inspecta, please edit the licking your balls portion of your post. Its just a tad disturbing, and i can't imagine it would be that rewarding. And stop trying to. :o:o

Exactly my thought as well. The guy could have picked anyone to bring in here as a WR and he picks Bryant????

Yeah maybe your right...He was just 8th in receiving last year...

I'm sure teams will give up much more then that to get our back-up QB...

Only in Cleveland Man,,,,,

Guest Masters
Yeah maybe your right...He was just 8th in receiving last year...

I'm sure teams will give up much more then that to get our back-up QB...

Only in Cleveland Man,,,,,

So when did two good seasons in a seven year career make someone valuable in the NFL? Obviously last season was the first you ever saw of Bryant.

So when did two good seasons in a seven year career make someone valuable in the NFL? Obviously last season was the first you ever saw of Bryant.

Why does gImp only have 1 thanks?

Oh yeah, because you're an IDIOT

Good GOD man, you don't think Bryant is not a valuable receiver...

and would not take him for QUINN...??...crazy dude!!

No one in the NFL would take that trade, that either makes you a genius or a complete bafoon.

May the board pass judgement, is gImp a genius or romeo?

No one in the NFL would take that trade, that either makes you a genius or a complete bafoon.

May the board pass judgement, is gImp a genius or romeo?

Probaley not.......WHy would any team give up the 8th receiver in the league for a back-up QB...

MY bad.......The BUCS would be really stupid........

Probaley not.......WHy would any team give up the 8th receiver in the league for a back-up QB...

MY bad.......The BUCS would be really stupid........

If you're over 18 I would be completely shocked.

Guest Masters

Well for starters we are talking about a 2/3 WR against a potential starting QB. So yeah, I'll take the QB.

Unlike you, I have seen Bryant before last season. I watched he for 2 full season right here in Cleveland, just a couple of years ago. He's the same player he was then.

We're talking about a WR who in 6 years has gone over 1,000 yds receiving twice, and one year he made it by 9 yards (1009). He has never scored more than 7 TD's in a season, for those who are bad at math that's .43 TD's a game. Wow, yeah he's a real game changer, one I would definitely give up a potential franchise QB for!!

Why is everybody from Oregon dumber than a box of shit?

Franchise QB?...

for what team....?...from what I saw...from Quinn in 3 games...was not impresssed...and I don't think the football guy's are either......another roll-out QB who can't go down field...yawn, yawn, yawn...

Franchise QB?...

for what team....?...from what I saw...from Quinn in 3 games...was not impresssed...and I don't think the football guy's are either......another roll-out QB who can't go down field...yawn, yawn, yawn...

Learn to read...he said POTENTIAL franchise QB. Whether you like it or not, he does have the potential. Whether it happens has yet to be seen. As far as being impressed, he did good in the Denver game, and spent the next 5 quarters out of 6 injured. Thank god you're not employed by the Browns.

Learn to read...he said POTENTIAL franchise QB. Whether you like it or not, he does have the potential. Whether it happens has yet to be seen. As far as being impressed, he did good in the Denver game, and spent the next 5 quarters out of 6 injured. Thank god you're not employed by the Browns.

Oh yeah the Denver game...that's were they, ya know LOST..but hey, he has potential....right...

Potential,....the word used to describe lack of talent...

Potential,....the word used to describe lack of talent...

You're a mainstay on my ignore list, but I just had to pop in to say how truly stupid that statement is.

furthermore, when does 1 good season in 5 make for a #1 receiver?

Guest Masters
Franchise QB?...

Buy a dictionary and look up the word POTENTIAL, which Inspecta put in front of Franchise QB.

This is the best trade and draft possible for the browns.

Keeping DA and Quinn together will be another public relations disaster.....somebody needs to go...and it should be quinn, he apparently did not win anyone over up to this point and while he has the trade value...dump him....DA gets the starting gig, and should...while Sanchez moves in as the back-up...

Trading Quinn with a pick to the Bucs for Antomio Bryant is a fantastic move...if they can keep BE with Bryant...will give the Browns that Boldin/ Fitzgerald type combination, DA will have lesser schedule streght to deal with this year and should be off toa good year..with this as his targets...and keep plenty of fans in the seats.....

DO This DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this really a thread about trading Quinn (and a draft pick) to Tampa for Antonio Bryant?

Really?

Could you make this forum look any more stupid?

Zombo

--Gimp needs his license to post revoked.

Archived