THE BROWNS BOARD

Sal Paolantonio just said.....

Oldcrow1945

Sanchez won't make it to 8. I think there's a chance he won't make it to 5... about 50/50. Somebody like the Broncos, Jets, or Redskins will probably move to 2, 3, 4, and at the lowest 5 to get him. OR... the Browns draft him and move Quinn.

I know there's been a lot of talk that he's going to the Seahawks.

If the jet's are serious, you'd think a move up to two or three would be the way they'd have to go to ensure getting him.

I know there's been a lot of talk that he's going to the Seahawks.

If the jet's are serious, you'd think a move up to two or three would be the way they'd have to go to ensure getting him.

Could be the Seahawks creating a smokescreen. If I'm Cleveland I would call the Jets and tell them they could have the same deal to move to #5 as they can get to move to #8. I'm willing to give a discount because I don't want the #5 pick.

I'd take their #17, a 3th and a 5th and a pick next year. At #17 you can still get Maualuga, Jenkins, Maybin or Nicks. To me that's as good as you can do at #5 and a hell of a lot cheaper. I think Maybin may end up being the best 3-4 pass rushing/OLB of the group and I think Nicks is everything that Crabtree and Maclin are.

Sanchez won't make it to 8. I think there's a chance he won't make it to 5... about 50/50. Somebody like the Broncos, Jets, or Redskins will probably move to 2, 3, 4, and at the lowest 5 to get him. OR... the Browns draft him and move Quinn.

I have a sneaky feeling that Mangini will do that.

I think there is some rookie rule about money paid to the top 5 draft picks which makes it much better for them to get him at 8, although I agree I'd be stunned if he fell that far.

They'll have to do it though if the Cleveland/Washington/Sanchez rumor is true.

Archived