THE BROWNS BOARD

Guess the Movie Quote

"...That's good. People need to be entertained, they need the distraction. I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die?"

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"...That's good. People need to be entertained, they need the distraction. I wish to God that someone would be able to block out the voices in my head for five minutes, the voices that scream, over and over again: "Why do they come to me to die? Why do they come to me to die?"

I know that one but it's not coming to me. Give me the day to ponder.

I know that one but it's not coming to me. Give me the day to ponder.

Finally got it. Excellent!

Network?

Nevermind.

Here is a layup:

Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.

They're talking about Jeff Spicoli in Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Without looking it up.

WSS

Nevermind.

Here is a layup:

Oh, he's very popular Ed. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, dickheads - they all adore him. They think he's a righteous dude.[/size]

I want to say the Breakfast Club.. But, I'm sure thats wrong..

No. The quote was from a character Tuco Ramerez does it ring a bell yet?

You say that is is Clint Eastwood, but not one of his westerns, nor a Dirty Harry movie. Sorry, that character name is not helping me....it wasn't the movie where he played a Secret Service Agent?....or that one where he personally invaded Grenada.

Archived