THE BROWNS BOARD

"This video could get Donald Trump elected"

bbedward

I couldnt watch the whole thing it was too long, but in the first couple minutes i saw a young guy who literally would already be president. Nobody would bother running against him.

Instead we now have this old pompous windbag who would rather play "the mean game" he decried over 20 years ago. If he could chsnnel a fraction of his younger self i woyld consider voting for him

I couldnt watch the whole thing it was too long, but in the first couple minutes i saw a young guy who literally would already be president. Nobody would bother running against him.

Instead we now have this old pompous windbag who would rather play "the mean game" he decried over 20 years ago. If he could chsnnel a fraction of his younger self i woyld consider voting for him

It gets into older Trump pre-2016 where he talks about some detail on the oil industry and fed reserve interest rates and such

Clearly a guy who knows what he's talking about

It gets into older Trump pre-2016 where he talks about some detail on the oil industry and fed reserve interest rates and such

Clearly a guy who knows what he's talking about

I promise to watch the whole thing when i getba chance today. But ed even you have to admit this guy has changed in his old age. He's different now. Id vote for young trump in a heartbeat

You two don't understand the Presidency. Way back when the person who didn't act like they wanted it got elected. It's a classic move towards time. Trump will be our next Pres Cleve mark that shit down and buy a tee shirt!

I promise to watch the whole thing when i getba chance today. But ed even you have to admit this guy has changed in his old age. He's different now. Id vote for young trump in a heartbeat

He's just become more of a showman since doing the apprentice and such.

He still holds a lot of the same views, particularly on trade.

He's taken out whole page ads on foreign policy back in the 80s/early 90s, he condemned NAFTA before it was signed.

Lots of bravado, but watching him throughout the years it seems like a guy who actually loves his country.

Wasn't he a Democrat back in the 80's?

While I've no doubt he mused about the presidency in his relative youth, I also have no doubt I know when he decided to run in 2015...

#MotivationMatters...

While I've no doubt he mused about the presidency in his relative youth, I also have no doubt I know when he decided to run in 2015...

#MotivationMatters...

He's switched back and forth - he was Republican in the 80s - independent about the time of the reform party in 2000, then Democrat after a few years of GW Bush, then Republican again

#MotivationMatters...

Here we go again with blah-ta-de-blah DESTROYED! The only thing that gets DESTROYED on the internet is human intellect.

27 minutes? No goddamn way.

Cliff notes?

It's shows his views hasn't changed thru the years. Also his answer to being Pres one day. He says no but doesn't discard the notion. Also his hair thru the years has that "cover swoop".

Archived