THE BROWNS BOARD

Fastball

On Netflix..

I found it to be a very interesting pc of film dissecting the fastball in MLB. It covers everybody that was anybody and even a couple nobodies in the history of major league baseball. It takes a look at the clocking methods over a lengthy stretch of time, and does their level best to convert those results to today's standard of measuring today's fastballs at the distance of 50' from home plate..

If you are a baseball buff, or an ex pitcher at any level you'll find this interesting. Being a guy that was lucky enough to be paid to throw a 5oz mol sphere 60'6" I found this film fascinating.. I just wish they'd touched more on the mechanics involved..

On Netflix..

I found it to be a very interesting pc of film dissecting the fastball in MLB. It covers everybody that was anybody and even a couple nobodies in the history of major league baseball. It takes a look at the clocking methods over a lengthy stretch of time, and does their level best to convert those results to today's standard of measuring today's fastballs at the distance of 50' from home plate..

If you are a baseball buff, or an ex pitcher at any level you'll find this interesting. Being a guy that was lucky enough to be paid to throw a 5oz mol sphere 60'6" I found this film fascinating.. I just wish they'd touched more on the mechanics involved..

I'll check it out man. You're ok axe if you didn't know already.

Depends who ya ask B)

You're probably like everyone else. You have to be a fuckin dick sometimes that's life. Especially to the ones who disrespect you. For me I have several rules I follow.

1. Don't talk shit on anybody behind their backs unless you truely hate them. Now if someone knows me well and talks smack on me I'll look at what they're saying and see if I can learn from it. For instance if my brother calls me a piece of shit then I won't get mad at him rather wonder what I did wrong. If someone I don't know calls me a piece of shit then I get irratated a bit. They don't know me so they don't like me because I pose a threat to them somehow. So it's jealousy more than their opinion.

2. I write long posts because I don't have many friends. I'll write them off topic in a movie review forum for the public to read because my wife is hogging the Netflix right now and I won't spend the extra dollar for Netflix on two tvs.

Archived