THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamanazis and Beck

Just watched the recorded show and didn't see anything all that outrageous.

Seems like thge bottom line is some silly comparison with the term "progressive" and some facets of the progressinve movement almost a century ago.

Comparisons to Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia the Ottoman, Roman or British Empire the great depression etc etc and [fill in administration] are an American pastime.

WSS

Nope.

But though I don't suppose Obama is a Black Supremacist like his mentor Wright and their pal Farrakhan, I do think he used that camp to grab political power.

I have no fear at all of Obama imposing a 1940 style Nazi rule in the US.

There are methods all political systems use to take power but the US isn't poised for any of that today.

WSS

And Jimmy "peanuts for brains" Carter , Cindy "whore" Sheehan and Michael Moo-er are not?

oopsie. Libs are never wrong or partisan. They are just "informed"

ROF,L

Nope.

But though I don't suppose Obama is a Black Supremacist like his mentor Wright and their pal Farrakhan, I do think he used that camp to grab political power.

I have no fear at all of Obama imposing a 1940 style Nazi rule in the US.

There are methods all political systems use to take power but the US isn't poised for any of that today.

WSS

I agree, somewhat. How and Why did the people of Germany in the late 30's early 40's get caught so off guard? They thought Adolph was their Messiah, and would lay their life on the line for him. Where was Germany economicly when Hitler came into power? and did he promise change?..... Just some questions What group of people did Adolph use first to gain power? And what terror act against Germany happen early in his reign?

I agree, somewhat. How and Why did the people of Germany in the late 30's early 40's get caught so off guard? They thought Adolph was their Messiah, and would lay their life on the line for him. Where was Germany economicly when Hitler came into power? and did he promise change?..... Just some questions What group of people did Adolph use first to gain power? And what terror act against Germany happen early in his reign?

Much different world back then.

There was a real depression, not just a fabricated and over reported recession we have today.

If the US experiences a real crash and there are actually desperate citizens who might sign on to a WW3 attitude.

We're far too comfortable now.

As to parallels? Sure. Hitler blamed a group for the country's financial woes.

So does Obammy.

WSS

Hitler used the economic crisis to his political gain.

He disarmed civilians, and started his own very special

"civilian security force".

So is Obama doing the same.

Some of us are just waiting for Obama to grow a little stupid looking short mustache.

Hitler used the economic crisis to his political gain.

He disarmed civilians, and started his own very special

"civilian security force".

So is Obama doing the same.

Some of us are just waiting for Obama to grow a little stupid looking short mustache.

Actually the citizens are disarmed Cal.

It's been incremental but c'mon.

Say Obammy did want to send out the army.

You think we, as citizens, could hold them off with our motley collection of .22 pistols .9mms and gopher guns?

"Honey Go get my butcher knife...."

:ph34r:

WSS

Good point. But most of our army will refuse that illegal order to go after their own people.

That's why Obamanazi wants his civilian security force.

Besides, I have invested in 3 tons of mouse catching gooey sticky paper. If I need to, I'll put it all around the farm.

It would be ugly if they mess with me. B)

Good point. But most of our army will refuse that illegal order to go after their own people.

That's why Obamanazi wants his civilian security force.

Besides, I have invested in 3 tons of mouse catching gooey sticky paper. If I need to, I'll put it all around the farm.

It would be ugly if they mess with me. B)

Maybe not.

See the country really has to go to hell and the way facism works a group is selected as a scapegoat on whom to blame it all.

See, Obammy won't pick the middle class. Neither duid Hitler.

They convinced the middle class it was the Jews (bankers preists etc) who were to blame.

Not the State.

We'd be the state.

Same with Stalin.

Blame the bankers kings nobles etc.

Kill them and the "middle class" will rise up!!!!

See?

WSS

Got it !!!

but my tons of sticky paper are still hidden in the barn, ready to go

to help the first American underground resistance.

Archived