THE BROWNS BOARD

Republican Convention

MLD Woody

Yea Clinton clarified and said she wants to replace coal country jobs with renewable energy jobs

But you're not going to hear anything different at the DNC. You'll have a black mother yelling about how Republicans support evil cops who target hands up don't shoot black males.

You'll have plenty of screams about how Trump hates all Mexicans because he opposes illegal immigration.

They'll talk about how Trump is going to give our entire nuclear arsenal to North Korea.

So settle down cuck, I don't see why you expect anything different other than riling up the base at the conventions

Cuck up yourself.

It's clown show that you're swept up in. I expect the same from the Dems and I hope to riff on that too. I'm just not up either candidate's ass like some people...

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's because you are a woodypeckerhead. You can't decide who you favor, because

you just want to sit back and bitch like the birdbrain you've proven yourself to be.

You thought it was a clown show just because it isn't the liberal side of things.

Your constant pecking makes you the most non-legit contributor to the board.

"Cuck off"

I heard some speeches at the convention I started to fast forward through...

we have been watching it on record...

but there are speeches where I was very highly impressed. Ben Carson was far more

himself in his speech. Cox of the NRA, there were several.

I will admit, as much as I don't like Christie, his "prosecutor" speech was

entertaining enough to get the crowd into it.

The Muslim who spoke was impressive, several others whose name I don't remember...

I look back now, and see that Cruz was never the right candidate to run, and Kasich

not going is just really stupid and childish. I believe the "never trump" little group

really started to see that they were wrong after the first day.

I'm a Trump believer now - he's made all the right moves, and all his support

is going to carry him into the presidency, and he'll be a great president.

and Willie Robertson speaking the first night, was the most fun speech I've heard,

of course, we are big fans of them.

You missed the most impressive speech of the night Cal which was Trump's son who got very high marks. I disagree with you about Cruz though I think Cruz would have made a great president but that is water under the bridge now. He lost, Trump won and time to unify the party against the real enemy Hildebeast Clinton. It is time for Cruz to endorse Trump now and I hope he does in his speech. Really there is no other choice Trump or Clinton and if you are conservative that choice should be an easy one. I have had it with the Never Trumpers at this point. There is no other choice but to get fully behind Trump.

You missed the most impressive speech of the night Cal which was Trump's son who got very high marks. I disagree with you about Cruz though I think Cruz would have made a great president but that is water under the bridge now. He lost, Trump won and time to unify the party against the real enemy Hildebeast Clinton. It is time for Cruz to endorse Trump now and I hope he does in his speech. Really there is no other choice Trump or Clinton and if you are conservative that choice should be an easy one. I have had it with the Never Trumpers at this point. There is no other choice but to get fully behind Trump.

ted-cruz-looks-weird.jpg

I did - Fatherinlaw is visiting us, and he turned it to the Bachelorette

on record.

lol. That, I will never watch - ranks even below the demowhackic convention.

The way Trump's children turned out definitely speaks to his character at least a little bit.

High marks in school,educated. He made them do manual / harder labor when they were younger before bringing them to more executive parts of the business.

Many millionaire and billionaire kids turn out as spoiled brats - like the Kardashians or Paris Hilton or Johnny Manziel or even the Bush twins.

755.jpg

Oh fuck off. I must be triggered because I'm saying both sides suck.

We get it. You discovered 4chan. You're the anti SJW valiantly defending Donald Trump.

It would just serve you well to back your head a little out of his ass

that's because you are a woodypeckerhead. You can't decide who you favor, because

you just want to sit back and bitch like the birdbrain you've proven yourself to be.

You thought it was a clown show just because it isn't the liberal side of things.

Your constant pecking makes you the most non-legit contributor to the board.

"Cuck off"

Because both options suck. I'm not blindly following onw party. When you don't do that, you have the ability to analyze and reason, believe it or not.

I thought it was a clown show because it was a clown show.

They're also saying Cruz is going to give a surprise endorsement to Trump tonight.

Fuck rat face Cruz, but it'll at least win over the never trump loonies

That attitude is why there is a problem with unity in the republican party. Take the endorsement be thankful for it and move on. Cruz is not the enemy here. The prize is defeating Hildebeast.

That attitude is why there is a problem with unity in the republican party. Take the endorsement be thankful for it and move on. Cruz is not the enemy here. The prize is defeating Hildebeast.

One of the main reasons I like Trump is because he's not a traditional republican tbh - if he's willing to help Trump get elected then it's aight I guess

One of the main reasons I like Trump is because he's not a traditional republican tbh - if he's willing to help Trump get elected then it's aight I guess

What I like about Trump is I think he will go to Washington and not be bought by special interest groups and do things that are best for the country instead of being either PC or do things that benefit the lobbyists and special interest groups.

we could all fall out of a barn, land on a hay wagon, bounce off, off into the barn floor,

and be far higher than you, woodypeckerhead.

Which hurts a lot, I did that once, on a weekend from the AF, ... fell off a tall stack

of hay bales on the truck, when they all gave way, landed draped over a horse stall wall,

flipped and bounced into the stall on horse manure. My family thought I killed myself,

but when I could finall breathe and roll over and get up, I just said

"that hurt pretty bad" I was okay, cept maybe for some bruised? ribs.

I've always felt strongly about political corruption, TPP, NAFTA, TTIP, better Russia relations.

Who else is there to vote for - Clinton?

Might as well have fun with it.

You support trump for the novelty of it, ok. It's one thing to like a candidate better but it's another to act like they shit gold

nobody is acting like that. I'm just happy to start realizing that Trump really is

the candidate who will win in Nov.

all my reservations have been answered, too bad I didn't see it like

so many others have earlier on.

It does seem like there is a finite amount of issues with fairly clearly defined positions by each of the two candidates. Also the dishonesty untrustworthiness and incompetence issues with Hillary.

There's probably more reason to take a stand and this election then with most, no?

WSS

Because both options suck. I'm not blindly following onw party. When you don't do that, you have the ability to analyze and reason, believe it or not.

I thought it was a clown show because it was a clown show.

Are you surprised that the party conventions are full of pandering to their constituents? What's your solution? To be the guy standing on the sideline saying, "Look at how I'm above all of this, anyone who agrees with either of these parties is a dunce." That point of view won't change anything. There are two options in this election.

Option A - More of the same with Hillary

Option B - Roll the dice with Trump and whatever he may or may not bring

I suppose there's Option C where you can refuse to vote or vote 3rd party, but if that's the case, I really hope you won't be complaining come November.

Are you surprised that the party conventions are full of pandering to their constituents? What's your solution? To be the guy standing on the sideline saying, "Look at how I'm above all of this, anyone who agrees with either of these parties is a dunce." That point of view won't change anything. There are two options in this election.

I suppose there's Option C where you can refuse to vote or vote 3rd party, but if that's the case, I really hope you won't be complaining come November.

No, I don't think I'm above it all. That's Tiamat.

I see nothing wrong in riffing on these conventions.

I prefer the Rep candidate but I'm not a big fan of the party. Not sure which way I'll go. I was hoping Trump would swing moderate more, but they seem to going further right.

All conventions from both parties are typically a dog and pony show. Trump was obviously pandering having a Muslim give the closing prayer yesterday. I agree that with Hildebeast we know she will be another third term for Obama and she doesn't hide it. With Trump there is real hope for change. Voting third party or not voting is probably helping Clinton.

No, I don't think I'm above it all. That's Tiamat.

I see nothing wrong in riffing on these conventions.

I prefer the Rep candidate but I'm not a big fan of the party. Not sure which way I'll go. I was hoping Trump would swing moderate more, but they seem to going further right.

Trump will likely swing moderate more after the convention.

Hillary will probably swing more towards the moderate Republican side too after her convention.

Archived