THE BROWNS BOARD

Crowell ... should he be cut?

Zombo

I'm not an NFL player having a picture of someone beheading a police officer. Cut the fucker.

And I'm glad you enjoyed my avatars.

OK, it was horrible. You want him cut? You have plenty of company. OTOH, go join the war against radical Islamists trucking down innocent victims in Nice.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently the same guy who recently had the Confederate Flag as his avatar wants us to know the Ku Klux Klan has feelings too.

You also made Donald Trump your avatar the day after he criticized Mexicans as a way of showing your appreciation and fondness.

Would your nipples be twisted if the guy with the knife in the picture was wearing a white sheet over his head and the guy getting his throat slit had brown skin?

We already knew Crow wasn't the brightest apple in the orchard. Oh gee, what could possibly go wrong with Crow exercising his freedom of speech to internet audiences while he's reacting to the videos of more people of his race getting shot dead in situations where that wasn't necessary? Crow's thought was fictional but somebody else's reaction was non-fictional toward 5 police officers that didn't have anything to do with the recent shootings leading up to it. America has to bigger picture this shit in a hurry...

Confederate Battle Flag = beheading police officers. Kind of a stretch Tommy.

WSS

Apparently the same guy who recently had the Confederate Flag as his avatar wants us to know the Ku Klux Klan has feelings too.

Would your nipples be twisted if the guy with the knife in the picture was wearing a white sheet over his head and the guy getting his throat slit had brown skin?

No.

How many images of bad things being done to blacks by the KKK must we see? Yawn. Lol at the KKK reference.

It would also depend on the mindset of the poster, and what is being discussed.

Poor analogy. What Crowell did was out of line and despicable. Stop with the inane rationale.

No.

How many images of bad things being done to blacks by the KKK must we see? Yawn. Lol at the KKK reference.

It would also depend on the mindset of the poster, and what is being discussed.

Poor analogy. What Crowell did was out of line and despicable. Stop with the inane rationale.

I'm not responsible for what you comprehend. I am only responsible for what I type. The KKK comment was made to a guy who hates minorities as depicted in many of his avatars and comments. After 2 people with brown skin got shot dead on video for all to see, which happened - there was a fictional cartoon of a white cop getting his throat slit, which didn't happen. Do we need Bert, Ernie and Big Bird or the Cookie Monster in here teaching the difference between fiction and non-fiction? Skin color was more important than the difference between fiction and non-fiction for DieHard so I busted his balls. Nobody is saying they are pumped Crow is a dumb ass nor are they celebrating his freedom of speech on the internet. That said, somebody in Texas and non-fiction, took Crow's initial reaction 5 steps further with a disturbing portion of minorities in America thinking "how do you like seeing innocent people shot in your skin color."

My turn to lecture and I'll start with the 2 faces of your franchise the last time you won a SB:

Steelheads thought James Harrison was a hero for donating all their money (collected from his head hunting fines) to his wife's battered women's shelter. Forget why she continued to need the battered women's shelter throughout the roid rage that comes home with James every single day. Just whip out those pom poms!

Your QB has raped at least 2 women we know about. He's lucky he works for the Irish Mafia in Pittsburgh; and that somebody informed him the date rape drug hides victim inventory. Yay?

SI did a body count of premature death and disability to Pittsburgh Steelers. That was before 1 former Steeler unloaded a guilty conscience about what he called the most invasive and pervasive use of steroids on 1 team in his book "False Glory: Steelers and Steroids." He never did make it to book signing gigs. You see, man smart enough to write book; but conveniently dumb enough to chain his dog up down hill and down wind to the tree he was cutting down. This way, he can play hero at the very last second pushing the dog out of the way so the tree can crush him to death. Rumor has it, it looked like a Sopranos Crime Scene. The good news for Pittsburgh fans is there would be no heightened threats on the Rooney empire counting on junkies. We only had 1 Lyle Alzado and he stuck out like a sore thumb hated by all media, teammates and countless fans while he lied about being clean just all your Steelers. Yippee?

Your ownership hired a team doctor with a fascination for HGH for 22 years. How big of a fascination? He was investigated for purchasing excessive quantities of HGH for clinical practice. It's clinical/medical purpose is not to make football players of all ages bigger, faster, and stronger. Even funnier is the Feds wanted Rooney to head up the investigation before someone in Ohio intervened with - "isn't that a conflict of interest?" I know this flies over your head; but how much collateral control does that Irish Mafia owning your team have when the Feds are recommending him? That doctor has been arrested for his ethics over the years; but he was an important part of keeping the Pittsburgh Steelers 1 step ahead of the drug testing process throughout his 22 years as Employee of the Year in the Rooney family business. Aren't we impressed yet?

Needless to say, you can spare me the lecture about who I should be rooting for on Sundays.

I'm not responsible for what you comprehend. I am only responsible for what I type. The KKK comment was made to a guy who hates minorities as depicted in many of his avatars and comments. After 2 people with brown skin got shot dead on video for all to see, which happened - there was a fictional cartoon of a white cop getting his throat slit, which didn't happen. Do we need Bert, Ernie and Big Bird or the Cookie Monster in here teaching the difference between fiction and non-fiction? Skin color was more important than the difference between fiction and non-fiction for DieHard so I busted his balls. Nobody is saying they are pumped Crow is a dumb ass nor are they celebrating his freedom of speech on the internet. That said, somebody in Texas and non-fiction, took Crow's initial reaction 5 steps further with a disturbing portion of minorities in America thinking "how do you like seeing innocent people shot in your skin color."

My turn to lecture and I'll start with the 2 faces of your franchise the last time you won a SB:

Steelheads thought James Harrison was a hero for donating all their money (collected from his head hunting fines) to his wife's battered women's shelter. Forget why she continued to need the battered women's shelter throughout the roid rage that comes home with James every single day. Just whip out those pom poms!

Your QB has raped at least 2 women we know about. He's lucky he works for the Irish Mafia in Pittsburgh; and that somebody informed him the date rape drug hides victim inventory. Yay?

SI did a body count of premature death and disability to Pittsburgh Steelers. That was before 1 former Steeler unloaded a guilty conscience about what he called the most invasive and pervasive use of steroids on 1 team in his book "False Glory: Steelers and Steroids." He never did make it to book signing gigs. You see, man smart enough to write book; but conveniently dumb enough to chain his dog up down hill and down wind to the tree he was cutting down. This way, he can play hero at the very last second pushing the dog out of the way so the tree can crush him to death. Rumor has it, it looked like a Sopranos Crime Scene. The good news for Pittsburgh fans is there would be no heightened threats on the Rooney empire counting on junkies. We only had 1 Lyle Alzado and he stuck out like a sore thumb hated by all media, teammates and countless fans while he lied about being clean just all your Steelers. Yippee?

Your ownership hired a team doctor with a fascination for HGH for 22 years. How big of a fascination? He was investigated for purchasing excessive quantities of HGH for clinical practice. It's clinical/medical purpose is not to make football players of all ages bigger, faster, and stronger. Even funnier is the Feds wanted Rooney to head up the investigation before someone in Ohio intervened with - "isn't that a conflict of interest?" I know this flies over your head; but how much collateral control does that Irish Mafia owning your team have when the Feds are recommending him? That doctor has been arrested for his ethics over the years; but he was an important part of keeping the Pittsburgh Steelers 1 step ahead of the drug testing process throughout his 22 years as Employee of the Year in the Rooney family business. Aren't we impressed yet?

Needless to say, you can spare me the lecture about who I should be rooting for on Sundays.

You're still a douchbag. Came crawling back after you left with mz the pussy and the others to Barfing hard, and then got banned from them? Tisk tisk.

You're still a douchbag. Came crawling back after you left with mz the pussy the pussy the pussy and the others to Barfing hard, and then got banned from them? Tisk tisk.

LMAO! I never got banned from any message board I've been on. You did after you got turned down from being a mod there. How could you leave out the best part like that for our audience?

In fact, 2 different boards I posted on asked me to come back. Is that even possible if I've warn out my welcome? This was one of them. Do you think if you left this board people would care enough to ask you to come back? Even more significant, why would that be?

Ironically enough for this discussion, you were the 2nd warm welcome back post I received. I always cut and paste what I reply to in case you want to go remove it. Step a head of you like always TryHard.

I don't know what's happened to you since, but you're an angry little feller that I don't see many people in here enjoying. If you don't like what you see in the mirror - change it. You don't have to thank me for the great idea today. I'm sure there's people that aren't always happy with me too. That said, I'm here to shoot the shit with our fans about our team while you and the Steelheads act like indoor mosquitoes.

FWIW, I laughed at your stupidity to make Donald Trump your avatar the day he made ignorant comments about Mexicans here in America. For you to get twisted nipples over Crow's racial reaction seems quite hypocritical. You've been just as dumb and hateful as we can see by your happy reaction.

Hugs and kisses...

Personally dont give 2 sh$ts what anybody posts on their twitter or snapchat or whatever.....Its not my problem or right to police other peoples opinions or freedom of speech(thats what they do in China and Russia...not here)....try reading facebook or twitter to see the massive amount of people posting their politics, religion and social opinions, yet because this guy plays football, he doesnt have that right???

Idiots....

LMAO! I never got banned from any message board I've been on. You did after you got turned down from being a mod there. How could you leave out the best part like that for our audience?

In fact, 2 different boards I posted on asked me to come back. Is that even possible if I've warn out my welcome? This was one of them. Do you think if you left this board people would care enough to ask you to come back? Even more significant, why would that be?

Ironically enough for this discussion, you were the 2nd warm welcome back post I received. I always cut and paste what I reply to in case you want to go remove it. Step a head of you like always TryHard.

I don't know what's happened to you since, but you're an angry little feller that I don't see many people in here enjoying. If you don't like what you see in the mirror - change it. You don't have to thank me for the great idea today. I'm sure there's people that aren't always happy with me too. That said, I'm here to shoot the shit with our fans about our team while you and the Steelheads act like indoor mosquitoes.

FWIW, I laughed at your stupidity to make Donald Trump your avatar the day he made ignorant comments about Mexicans here in America. For you to get twisted nipples over Crow's racial reaction seems quite hypocritical. You've been just as dumb and hateful as we can see by your happy reaction.

Hugs and kisses...

I don't know what happened to

Sure thing surely.

Yes it was only 4. I felt the institution had nothing more to offer a man of my intellect so I moved on to bigger and better things,

It takes a man to own the truth like you've done. The little feller with the rock to throw in the glass house doesn't understand that about you or Crow. You can't reason with ignorance so don't worry about him.

It takes a man to own the truth like you've done. The little feller with the rock to throw in the glass house doesn't understand that about you or Crow. You can't reason with ignorance so don't worry about him.

It's ok man he's just teasing. I'm not the same person I was when I was very young. Two different people.

It's ok man he's just teasing. I'm not the same person I was when I was very young. Two different people.

You don't have to explain yourself.

I never had any problems with DieHard until this thread so I'll keep them here in our blowhard exchange.

This type of topic is why I avoid stepping foot into the politic board; but it did involve a Cleveland Brown with a very stupid decision he apologized and paid up for.

Personally dont give 2 sh$ts what anybody posts on their twitter or snapchat or whatever.....Its not my problem or right to police other peoples opinions or freedom of speech(thats what they do in China and Russia...not here)....try reading facebook or twitter to see the massive amount of people posting their politics, religion and social opinions, yet because this guy plays football, he doesnt have that right???

Idiots....

Me either. Well said.

Yes Flugel but military minds think different. it's his right to an opinion as well. But I think we could all agree on the magnitude of the police shootings in Dallas. It's no joke and the ones that protect and serve should never have to comprimise high standards ans respect. This pic is the very reason of fear that dictates the fine fabric of what to do in certain situations. It only makes it worse.

he made a mistake - truly sorry, donating a paycheck - it should be over.

That is how I feel too Cal. It was a big mistake though as posting the image of having a police officer's throat slashed is crossing a line and I agreed with the Browns org that a simple apology was not enough in this case, more had to be done. Crowell stepped up to the plate and not only apologized but said he didn't want to be part of the problem he wanted to be part of the solution and donated a games pay to police charity. Good for him and the Browns org who made the best of a bad situation.

If one of us did what Crow did...and it blackened the eye of our employer the way it has the Browns / league...we'd have instantly been fired.

If one of us did what Crow did...and it blackened the eye of our employer the way it has the Browns / league...we'd have instantly been fired.

That's probably true. And if it was another team we'd be harping on this situation for the next five years.

I'm okay with putting this situation behind us but I don't really think it was a mistake. And I guess we will see how the standard applies when and if another player makes a politically incorrect statement on the level of this one.

WSS

He said if it's blackend the eye of our employer. How about a car salesman? You think the dealership would let him go?

WSS

Don't really give a shit to be honest. But to respond - the NFL has a personal conduct clause that is vast.

I don't expect a car dealership to have as such.

I'm so over this crow thing. He made a stupid social media post, which was clearly an emotional knee jerk overreaction to his frustrations. The Chief of Cleveland Police also made an emotional knee jerk reaction by issuing a response that made him sound like a brain dead 9 year-old brat. Thats all water under the bridge, Crow apologized, Calvin Williams accepted, Crow is donating his first game check to a dallas police relief fund, whatever.

Archived