Sign in to follow this  
hoorta

Durant to GS

hoorta    899

OKC, we feel you pain. The Warriors just one upped the Cavs- now have the Big 4. Vegas has already handed them the 2017 Title.

Zombo    1,742

If anything, they just got softer.

Maybe they can set another regular season record before Lebron and the gang trucks them again.

Z

hoorta    899

I just lost all respect for Durant

OKC was so close to beating the Warriors. Say what? Kevin going for the sure thing, and screw you Thunder. At least he's not from Oklahoma, but that still sucks for their fans. When Westbrook bolts next year- hello lottery. LOL, when they have zero attendance, maybe they can move 'em back to Seattle.

Clevfan4life    278

This is the way the nba is going. But the big 4 will have to break up when currys contract is due. So they'll win next year for sure but then ithink they have to trade someone in order to pay curry

The Cysko Kid    755

I don't know that they'll win. In fact I could see durant hurting their chemistry. He's got to be the #1 guy and curry night not mind that, but how is Thompson gonna like being relegated? I think they end up worse off than last season with this move.

The Gipper    1,164

A purely coat tail move. I couldn't beat them so I will join them. The Warriors proved really that they can win a title without Durant. The Thunder couldn't win one with him....so he latches on to their coat tails.

Would they be better? Probably.

My only question is: with Durant, isn't Green now redundant?

nickers    251

Durant can hug Curry's nuts now.. whoopee..

hoorta    899

A purely coat tail move. I couldn't beat them so I will join them. The Warriors proved really that they can win a title without Durant. The Thunder couldn't win one with him....so he latches on to their coat tails.

Would they be better? Probably.

My only question is: with Durant, isn't Green now redundant?

1) LOL Gip, that's exactly what Paul Pierce tweeted. :)

2) Nope, Durant will probably play the #4. I done fergot- they have our old pal Andy to backup Green when he needs a rest. Their big issue is gonna be depth. Barnes is bye-bye, probably Ezeli too- only making $2 million when Moz got 6X that from the Lakers.

PS- Thanx to CleFan for pointing this out- Curry's contract is up after the upcoming season- and you can take it to the bank (Curry sure as hell will) that he's going to be getting paid like LBJ. So the Warriors are "All In" for the upcoming season. I did a little more research, and GS has Thompson and Green locked up for several more years at relatively reasonable $16-18 million contracts. But will they be happy campers when a guy like Mike Conley is going to be pulling down $26- 34 million?

Clevfan4life    278

It'll be intetesting to see how kerr works this. I think thompson is the one that sees less touches and he's a sulky moody bitch sooooo.....

• Upvote 1

BaconHound    92

Thought the title would lessen the bitter old man mode concerning the NBA. Just to remind you Lebron said fuck you to Cleveland to join a big three and win a title and he wouldn't have comeback if he didn't win one or without adding a third wheel.

Durant put himself in the best position to win a title, good for him.

bbedward    448

So in 2017 the cavs will repeat against the best team ever put together in NBA history (on paper anyway)

It'll make the repeat that much more satisfying.

The Gipper    1,164

Thought the title would lessen the bitter old man mode concerning the NBA. Just to remind you Lebron said fuck you to Cleveland to join a big three and win a title and he wouldn't have comeback if he didn't win one or without adding a third wheel.

Sure...and James Jones and Timofey Mozgov got titles. The question is: whose legacy is going to be enhanced?

hoorta    899

Yes and yes.

But that doesn't mean I have to like the way player movement is currently allowed. Yup, Durant got himself the best possible shot at a title- and OKC fans are just as screwed as Cleveland fans were when LeBron left.

Hey OKC- we'll trade you Love for Westbrook even up. Deal?

BaconHound    92

Yes and yes.

But that doesn't mean I have to like the way player movement is currently allowed. Yup, Durant got himself the best possible shot at a title- and OKC fans are just as screwed as Cleveland fans were when LeBron left.

Hey OKC- we'll trade you Love for Westbrook even up. Deal?

How about Love for Jae Crowder?

One Post    253

Wouldn't ever really want a player to get injured but if any of the fab 4 gets hurt its over. That much $ in the starting rotation no depth.

nickers    251

Wouldn't ever really want a player to get injured but if any of the fab 4 gets hurt its over. That much $ in the starting rotation no depth.

I dont think theyre gonna do much this year.. chemisty with Igoudala and bogut went elsewhere..

One Post    253

I dont think theyre gonna do much this year.. chemisty with Igoudala and bogut went elsewhere..

Wade coming to Cleveland would be awesome.

hoorta    899

Wade coming to Cleveland would be awesome.

Follow the news much? Wade to Da Bulls. Makes sense, he's from Chicago. Cavs get Mike Dunleavy in a Bulls salary dump.