THE BROWNS BOARD

Pelosi & Holder little Dictators

Mr. T

Pelosi: 'We Want Registration'; Holder: 2nd Amendment Won't 'Stand in the Way'; Second Amendment Foundation 'Gloves Are Off'

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Pelosi-We-Wa...w-14883186.html

BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on April 7 acknowledged that gun registration is on her agenda, days after Attorney General Eric Holder told reporters in Mexico that the Second Amendment would not “stand in the way” of administration plans to crack down on alleged gun trafficking to Mexico.

“These are alarming remarks from Speaker Pelosi and Attorney General Holder,” said Second Amendment Foundation founder Alan Gottlieb. “It appears that the Obama administration and Capitol Hill anti-gunners have dropped all pretences about their plans for gun owners’ rights, and it looks like the gloves are coming off.”

Pelosi’s revelation came during an interview on ABC’s Good Morning, America. While insisting that Congress “never denied” the gun rights of American Citizens, Pelosi told Roberts, “We want them registered. We don’t want them crossing state lines…” Gottlieb noted that citizens’ rights do not stop at state lines.

“But that doesn’t really matter,” he observed. “History has shown that around the world, registration has always led to confiscation.”

In Mexico, according to the Wall Street Journal, Holder was asked if the administration might encounter constitutional issues as it tries to crack down on alleged gun trafficking. His response: “I don’t think our Second Amendment will stand in the way of efforts we have begun and will expand upon.”

So tell me, are elective representatives supposed to do the will of the people and follow the laws? or do they just do whatever they want and should they be held accountable when they break the laws and lead as tyrants?

There are millions of Americans intentionally buying guns that are not registered. Hell yes, that's right -

the only reason to require registration of citizens' guns, is to find out where they are... and

take them, one way or another.

Like I keep saying. OBAMA VOTED to INCREASE THE GUN REGISTRATION IN ILLINOIS BY 500 PERCENT>

Now, can anybody who makes light of the gun registration threat tell me why he did that...

if not to get rid of private gun ownership? Make it so expensive American citizens can't AFFORD to keep them?

Just once, I'd like this to be explained........ @@

Ridiculous. Rather than use some actual real data, they will push this through on the "Guns to Mexico" hysteria.

When I am allowed to walk into a store & purchase a fully automatic Kalashnikov rifle, I'll have absolutely no problem registering it. Until then, shut the fcuk up, and fix our potholes, Pelosi. And not the ones on your face.

Ridiculous. Rather than use some actual real data, they will push this through on the "Guns to Mexico" hysteria.

When I am allowed to walk into a store & purchase a fully automatic Kalashnikov rifle, I'll have absolutely no problem registering it. Until then, shut the fcuk up, and fix our potholes, Pelosi. And not the ones on your face.

We should just make marijuana illegal then all this drug violence would stop.

:lol:

WSS

When I am allowed to walk into a store & purchase a fully automatic Kalashnikov rifle, I'll have absolutely no problem registering it.

This took all of 2 seconds

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct629.aspx

Stop with all the gun nonsense,and eat your grapes!

Rather than let Google do your thinking for your, how about you actually peruse the link you are hoping will be a GOTCHA?

AKM 47 Russian Red Style Rifle, AK RRS 762 x 39 semi auto,

Once again, not what Nancy's heroes are using across the border.

Umm, again, uh, no. If you had taken 2 more seconds and read said site, you would have found that:

YOU CAN NOT BUY A FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPON LEGALLY IN THE UNITED STATES.

Newscasts across the country played audio/video from those border towns ad nauseam for a week or so and that racket you heard in the background wasn't the little drummer boys helping the brigade's keep time as they muzzle load their muskets.

Point being, as it has always been, is that THE UNITED STATES IS NOT SUPPLYING THESE CARTELS WITH FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS.

Dan, isn't it Great that we live in a FREE country?

Isn't it Great that we can own guns to not only just hunt or go trap shooting, but also to be allowed to protect ourselves from thiefs, murderers or tyrants?

screw mexico and all the soccer moms and soccer dads who cant even do anything for themselves and feel that guns are evil. People are evil and its time you wake up.

You need to know what your asking for and what it will bring to everyone abroad.

Australia experiencing mass murder despite gun control

http://digg.com/d1nmCN

Austalia had a nation wide gun confiscation and you can google the results all day and see that crime has risen to be out of control for even their government to be able to handle it.

Then you can google how crime dropped in the state of Florida after they allowed everyone to be able to have concealed carry. well except for the fellons.

I am more than qualified to fire weapons and have done so hitting expert on the range while in the Army.

I have said a million times I do not have a problem with the right to bare arms ,I just think that we need stricter enforcement and education for weapons so that it becomes harder for any yahoo who wants a gun to get one.

This isnt bullshit that Mexicans are getting weapons here in the states and killing us with them,for fuks sake we cant keep them out of the country let alone stop them from buying guns.

Dan we probably agree here too.

I have no problem with gun ownership and I think you should certainly have a license and registration.

I'd rather know that grandma's .9 mm is loaded clean and she knows how to use it.

Of course there are guys like XXXX who want all guns outlawed so we must keep an eye oon that slippery slope.

WSS

In a civilized society there is no reason to allow firearms. look at all of the senseless killings going on daily? Look at Japan who's homicide rate is a fraction of a percent of ours. Guns do not belong in a society and should be banned, period, end of discussion. There is NO ARGUMENT that can logically tell me why you need a gun, except to make you fell more like a big man. Grow up and realize that guns are made for one purpose only, TO KILL.

When I am allowed to walk into a store & purchase a fully automatic Kalashnikov rifle, I'll have absolutely no problem registering it.

This took all of 2 seconds

http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct629.aspx

Stop with all the gun nonsense,and eat your grapes!

For an ex Army boy you can't read to well. It clearly states Semi-auto, which means "Semi Automatic". What was your MOS in the Army? You trying to fool all these civilians? It is nothing more than a rifle that cosmetically looks like an AK.

Diehard,

You cant live to far from me ,I'll meet you for a beer someday and we can discuss politics,or beat the shit out of each other if you want!

I live in Levittown.

I actually live in Parma. My daughter lives in Philadelphia. Be glad to have a beer with you in August (when I'm visiting next).

How long would it take the average gun owner to turn an ar-15 to fully automatic?

You are going to have to try a little harder their seamen boy.

*Ahem*

The semi-automatic AR-15 and its fully-automatic military cousin, the M-16, though nearly identical in appearance, are quite different internally. The hammer and trigger mechanisms are of a completely different design. The bolt carrier and internal lower receiver of the AR-15 are milled differently from those of the M-16, so that the firing mechanisms are not interchangeable. This was done specifically to satisfy BATF requirements that civilian weapons may not be easily convertible to fully-automatic. Despite these facts, there remains a widespread public misconception that semi-automatic rifles can be easily converted by criminals to fully-automatic weapons. While a skilled machinist with the proper schematics and equipment could most likely perform such a conversion, this scenario does not fall within the realm of "easily convertible." In fact, many law enforcement officers have publicly stated that they know of no such weapons ever having been confiscated.

This might be a good place for you to stop with this argument, you wont win.

I'd go with the "AR-15's etc. are unnecessary and ridiculous" argument- which I happen to agree with - you might have a better shot (pun absolutely intended).

Just installing the G-2 firing mechanism would pretty much require a gunsmith.

The G-2 IS SEMIAUTOMATIC DAMMIT. It is not a machine gun. Those are not allowed.

You can go buy a freakin semi automatic .22 LR at most any gun shop. Each pull of the trigger, a shot.

Same thing with a double barrel black power 12 gauge. One pull, one shot. Two pulls max, one at a time.

NOT "anybody" can buy guns, well, unless sold privately. Which is one reason gun registration plays into the hands

of anti gun people. They want them gone by any means. Registration leads to fees so high no one can afford them.

THAT is what OBAMA VOTED FOR, I say again: What does any lib here think the reason is, for Obama

VOTING TO RAISE REGISTRATION FEES 500%?

Drug cartels can very easily afford black market guns from overseas. They don't need to buy them here.

Registration is just an inroad to confiscation.

I was on a roll, T. Made it up on the spot.

check this crap out! Secret DHS Doc Predicts Violence in Response to New Gun Restrictions

http://www.infowars.com/secret-dhs-doc-pre...n-restrictions/

Its so damn secretive it was leaked. go figure?

http://www.policelink.com/news/articles/10...nfiscation-pt-2

To such machinations being utilized by their supposed ‘leaders’ against them in order to pave the road from a once sovereign United States to this New World Order these Americans remain nearly clueless, but when pressed by President Medvedev on the plans to ensure that civil society on the North American continent doesn’t break down Kissinger reportedly replied, “By September we’ll have confiscated all privately owned guns so it really doesn’t matter what we do, we’ll still be in charge”.

Russian Intelligence reports state that gun ownership statistics in the United States vary widely, but is estimated to be that nearly 50 percent of US households have nearly 270 million guns, none of which these Americans seem now ready to part with without a fight.

But, new reports coming from the United States show that they are fast adopting the tactics used by the German Nazis to disarm their society prior to the installation of fascist rule and martial law by first rendering all private guns useless by eliminating and restricting the ammunition they use. And from new reports coming from the United States we can see that this ‘plan’ is already being instituted with ammunition shortages being reported in Idaho, Georgia, and Louisiana, and a new law just introduced in California which would:

1. Stop the private transfer between individuals of more than 50 rounds of ammunition.

2. License and tax anyone selling handgun ammunition commercially and force these stores to get background checks on anyone selling ammunition.

3. Get a thumbprint from anyone buying handgun ammunition.

4. Ban all ammunition sales that don't take place face-to- face, in other words, ban mail-order sales.

This stuff freaks me out. It doesn't help that Obama talked about a citizen's militia during his campaign, either. The frightening reality is, the right to own firearms is the only thing protecting the United States citizens from the government taking too much control of the country. America needs to wake up to the situation it is in, or lose the freedoms we hold so dear.

Yikes. Seriously.

Heck response will be what?

1. "no, no, there isn't any desire to take your guns."

2. "My name is Heck, and i'm a little teapot, short and stout, here is my whistle, watch me spout..."

3. "They aren't going to disarm Americans. They are just going to give everybody a coupon for

a free hamburger from Obama's restaurant. You conservatives want children from poor black

communities to be hungry, that's all"

4. .............

Sounds like a good poll...

Truth is, it is just fodder for discussion.

Bigger truth is, I believe the skyrocketing sales of guns is America's citizens making

a big point:

"We may want improvement in our country, but being less free is not acceptable."

When Obama's leftist government starts affected everyday, harmless American gun owners

as a group via illegally per liberal higher courts, that would be cause for outrage.

Until then, ya just have to wonder how leftists in Congress can ignore the intellectual

backlash from a majority of Americans when we hear about Durbin's Doctrine that PASSED,

and the (is he there yet ?) #1 legal advisor to the State Dept who thinks international law

supercedes our Constitution, and the wailing and -attempts- to diss the 2nd Amendment

and the -attempts- to diminish it's effectiveness by any means possible.

Like Obama voting to raise gun registration fees/gun purchase taxes 500 percent. Which, Heck should

not deny, or he'll be wrong again.

In a civilized society there is no reason to allow firearms. look at all of the senseless killings going on daily? Look at Japan who's homicide rate is a fraction of a percent of ours. Guns do not belong in a society and should be banned, period, end of discussion. There is NO ARGUMENT that can logically tell me why you need a gun, except to make you fell more like a big man. Grow up and realize that guns are made for one purpose only, TO KILL.

LOL....

wow.....we should grow up?

rofl

Dear lobotomy:

Knives are only good for one thing. OJ killed with a knife. and a glove. Shall we ban all knives from society?

Ban gloves so we have fingerprints on all weapons used to murder?

Guns also protect. But, if you're in Arkansas and want to defend your family from a raging wild boar while camping

with a knife, please don't. Use a gun.

In Alaska/Maine/Minn./Wisconsin/etc, even Ohio/NY/PA/WV etc.... if you are walking on your inherited 100 acre

old farm, and a black bear runs at your family while hiking... well, you could use a stick or a knife. But don't.

You need a freakin gun.

When I was a kid, S. Ohio, late spring at night, I just penned up our two cows and heard a sonic boom.

Stood there inside the edge of the woods, in the snow, in the dark... down over the hill looking at the sky.

Then I heard the sound again. It was the throaty roar of the MGM lion. I ran to the house, freaked, throwing buckets

behind me, ran inside and slammed the door and yelled for my parents to call the police - lion was after me.

Despite the fact that they thought I was a bit nuts, they did believe me enough to call the sherriff.

They came out about 20 minutes later, and said a big moutain lion had killed a few small calves at a nearby

farm. The sherriff and two deputies said it was a big cat, sometimes they do come further south for new food

in new areas. It was too big for them to go after it with their guns. But they heard it further off in the distance

so everybody knew I was not telling a whopper.

I took a shotgun with me from then on.

But, lobsterbrain, if you're alone, you use a gun. Don't use a fork or spoon or stick. They won't work.

Apparently, mz the pussy is the mince and Lobotomy is the meat.

Shep must be the "special sauce".

Heck is the sesame seed butt...er... bun.

It's a one world gov. sandwich.

Archived