THE BROWNS BOARD

Shooting in Orlando Nightclub

One Post

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy watching the responses to a sickening event. It's incredible how fast most people fly to their pulpit.

At this point, I've given up. I have have no answers, no solutions because they would involve rationality and that isn't something the people of the US are prepared for.

This will be spun into another Right v Left, US vs Them shit fight.

Right there with you man. I am mouth agape because there just isn't a good answer to this stuff.

It was a homo club. Terrible. However, you mock God, he is likely to send terror. He certainly did with Ramses.

What REALLY sucks, is that the FBI interviewed him twice and knew he was an ISIS supporter. Under Obama, they couldn't do anything to this guy.

Trump is dead on. Muslims must go.

Fucking A.

I'll bet your mouth is agape.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, you got me!

Kick out the Muslims. That's what you do fuck em.

Ya some arent bad but it brings killings over here. It's time to profile; no other answer. Sorry good Muslims lock up your seven 11.

How would banning Muslims stop people from shooting up schools and churches? Are they somehow less important? It's just not that simple.

I enjoy watching the responses to a sickening event. It's incredible how fast most people fly to their pulpit.

At this point, I've given up. I have have no answers, no solutions because they would involve rationality and that isn't something the people of the US are prepared for.

This will be spun into another Right v Left, US vs Them shit fight.

Stuart

Its not about right vs. left. It's about right vs. wrong.

It becomes left vs. right is because condemning Islamic extremism would put you libfucks on the same side as those that identify as Christians and you certainly wouldn't want to do that.

You know its true.

How would banning Muslims stop people from shooting up schools and churches? Are they somehow less important? It's just not that simple.

It doesn't sound right but a perfect solution. Life isn't fair. Deal with it.

If you banned the internet, the attention, and thus the motive would not be there.

It doesn't sound right but a perfect solution. Life isn't fair. Deal with it.

You didn't even remotely answer my question.

If you banned the internet, the attention, and thus the motive would not be there.

But where does that cross the line of censorship? Also, is that even possible (highly unlikely). That's a serious question, not a coy comeback.

You didn't even remotely answer my question.

But where does that cross the line of censorship? Also, is that even possible (highly unlikely). That's a serious question, not a coy comeback.

It's called..."that's just the way it is." You don't like it go with them.

It's called..."that's just the way it is." You don't like it go with them.

Let's try again. How would banning Muslims have stopped a bunch of elementary kids from being slaughtered? How would banning Muslims have stopped people being massacred while practicing their faith? Please learn to read.

Let's try again. How would banning Muslims have stopped a bunch of elementary kids from being slaughtered? How would banning Muslims have stopped people being massacred while practicing their faith? Please learn to read.

I'm talking about the war on terrorism silly. There are mass shootings besides Muslim attacks that's not what I'm talking about. Now before you act like I'm dodging a question stay on the topic asshole.

Stop treating this as if it's solely a gun control/mental health issue. You're too intelligent for that.

Stop treating this as if it's solely a gun control/mental health issue. You're too intelligent for that.

This goes back my original question though VT, what is the answer? Terrorism exists but so does the stuff I'm talking about. Banning Muslims isn't solving the problem.

I'm talking about the war on terrorism silly. There are mass shootings besides Muslim attacks that's not what I'm talking about. Now before you act like I'm dodging a question stay on the topic asshole.

I wasn't and you still dodging my question I've plainly stated twice. You must call a lot of people buzz killers when you can't follow along.

Let me counter with this question: Would that have occured if the internet weren't providing instant notoriety and fame to the perpetrator? Was his fragile psyche egged on by the information he received that treated people like Harris and Klebold as sort of punisher-like antiheroes?

Islam has always been a brutal religion filled with murders and killings for all sorts of infractions. But since they embraced the internet during the iraq war the whole thing has amped up to an incredible degree. Why? Because they know they have a captive audience. The whole world is watching their videos and so they are compelled to amp up the savagery

Archived