THE BROWNS BOARD

Shooting in Orlando Nightclub

One Post

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably Trump supporters would be more accurate than Republicans as a term.

But I apologize for any confusion.

WSS

Ok, so the people happy that it would be a Muslim are only Trump supporters, but the people happy it would be a Christian are all Democrats. Interesting.

I enjoy watching the responses to a sickening event. It's incredible how fast most people fly to their pulpit.

At this point, I've given up. I have have no answers, no solutions because they would involve rationality and that isn't something the people of the US are prepared for.

This will be spun into another Right v Left, US vs Them shit fight.

Ok, so the people happy that it would be a Muslim are only Trump supporters, but the people happy it would be a Christian are all Democrats. Interesting.

You really think it's unclear or just bickering with me? A substantial number of the Republican Party is desperately trying to push back on Donald Trump's perceived anti-muslim agenda.

As far as I know no one in the Democrat Party is pushing back against the gay thing or condemning Muslims for any reason.

But Trump supporters certainly are Republicans.

WSS

Stuart

In order to defend muslim extremism from those who identify as Christian, haters like Woodley are still hellbent on convincing everyone that so called Christian "extremism" and Mulim extremism are apples to apples. They are not.

A so called Christian who goes and shoots up an abortion clinic, shoots up an abortion clinic period...for obvious reasons.

A Muslim extremist will shoot up/blow up anything, anywhere, anytime simply because he hates you and he hates your way of life.

That's the only reason he needs, and that's why Muslim extremism is a greater threat by leaps and bounds you fucking liberal morons.

How many times have I said Trump will win in a landslide?

We can hope but he really really needs to tamp down his off-the-cuff rhetoric. Not that any of it is particularly wrong but will be spun in the worst possible way.

And no rational explanation will never see the light of day.

WSS

You really think it's unclear or just bickering with me? A substantial number of the Republican Party is desperately trying to push back on Donald Trump's perceived anti-muslim agenda.

As far as I know no one in the Democrat Party is pushing back against the gay thing or condemning Muslims for any reason.

But Trump supporters certainly are Republicans.

WSS

I never said it was unclear. I said it was interesting.

his second favorite song:

Birdbrain Lyrics

SUBMIT CORRECTIONS

I'm out, I'm out in bushes
Playing, playing with plastics
Birdbrain, they say I'm a birdbrain
If I am then can I just fly away

Shoe straps and eyelashes washing my brain
Twenty-five years are just washed down the drain

They are, they are a drunken bird
Flying, into the windows
Birdbrain, they say I'm a birdbrain

Songwriters
BILL JANOVITZ, TOM MAGINNIS, CHRIS COLBOURN

Read more: Buffalo Tom - Birdbrain Lyrics | MetroLyrics

More relevant news

Isis has claimed responsibility for this shooting, the killer has pledged allegiance to Isis.

A man was arrested with weapons on his way to the LA pride parade

RELIGION OF PEACE

E

L

I

G

I

O

N

O

F

P

E

A

C

E

More relevant news

Isis has claimed responsibility for this shooting, the killer has pledged allegiance to Isis.

A man was arrested with weapons on his way to the LA pride parade

RELIGION OF PEACE

E

L

I

G

I

O

N

O

F

P

E

A

C

E

religion of pieces. as in, pieces of the human body after they chop them all off.

Lets get real about banning guns. Even if we were able to affect a total gun ban, no new firearms able to be manufactured or sold here, and even if they were able to confiscate all the firearms from private citizens, we live directly to the North of one of the most lawless nations on the planet and we've fully committed to having absolutely no security along the border. That's a democrat must. We must have illegal immigration and we must have no security along the mexican border. So what does that mean? It means that illegal guns will immediately find their way across the border and be sold on the black market directly to criminals who will in turn sell them again to more criminals. Then criminals will be fully armed and we'll all be screwed. Unless, of course, you think that the cartels, some of the most ruthless and dangerous criminals on Earth, won't take that business.

Gun confiscation works for Australia because Australia is a fucking island.

not when you slip and start your crap again.

Props to you for doing these mental gymnastics every time. I am not sure how you keep it up. For you to actually believe I started this back up, so that you could justify your "self defense" claims... amazing.

I'll leave it at that. Respond if you want

A fellow I know on Facebook just wrote a long and screeching rant mostly about the availability of assault weapons in America blah blah blah (and stating his opinion that he believed definitely some of the people in that crowd were armed and still the tragedy was not averted) also at least a paragraph attacking Donald Trump for this culture. Some of these people are just fucking crazy.

WSS

A fellow I know on Facebook just wrote a long and screeching rant mostly about the availability of assault weapons in America blah blah blah (and stating his opinion that he believed definitely some of the people in that crowd were armed and still the tragedy was not averted) also at least a paragraph attacking Donald Trump for this culture. Some of these people are just fucking crazy.

WSS

A girl I knew from highschool went on a big rant about guns and how "Trump's hate" must have caused another religion of hugs and kisses member to murder people.

Props to you for doing these mental gymnastics every time. I am not sure how you keep it up. For you to actually believe I started this back up, so that you could justify your "self defense" claims... amazing.

I'll leave it at that. Respond if you want

I wasn't talking to you, and you, as most of the time, jumped in to start with your crap.

see below. not anybody else's fault for you being on a short leash, than your own.

giphy.gif

Archived