THE BROWNS BOARD

Shooting in Orlando Nightclub

One Post

obamao demands protection for islamists.

still, liberals try to blame bush for stuff. But they will NOT blame obamao for anything.

emotional knee jerkie.

Disney Warned FBI About Omar Mateen Back in April - Fox Nation
nation.foxnews.com/.../disney-warned-fbi-about-omar-matee...
Fox Nation

4 days ago - By Christine Rousselle | Townhall.comNew reports are emerging thatDisney warned the FBI about Omar Mateen several months ago. Mateen ...

Gun Store Owner: We Alerted FBI to 'Suspicious' Customer Weeks Before Orlando Shooting

ABC News‎ - 2 days ago
Gun Store Owner: We Alerted FBI to 'Suspicious' ... shooter Omar Mateen after Mateen tried to buy body armor and ... FBIoffice in West Palm Beach and reported the incident.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Moore much?

I don't require butter to grease my fatass through door frames.

And no, Moore is every bit about propaganda as the left.

Ed provided a level headed, rather un bias response. I got about a sentence into Cals post then wanted to rub bleach in my eyes. Nobody with a semblance of a social life is taking their time to read that walk of text on a Saturday.

Well, I was having eggs, toast and coffee for a late breakfast, and have to go out

and rescue about 400 strawberry plants.

And, I do type very, very fast. So it just looks like I took a lot of time doing it....

I don't require butter to grease my fatass through door frames.

And no, Moore is every bit about propaganda as the left.

Ed provided a level headed, rather un bias response. I got about a sentence into Cals post then wanted to rub bleach in my eyes. Nobody with a semblance of a social life is taking their time to read that walk of text on a Saturday.

Who fucking cares?

Archived