THE BROWNS BOARD

The Finals

hoorta

This Golden State team couldn't play in the 80's. Too soft. Take care of business at home and we have a whopper of a game 7.

Half the players in this league would not play at all back in 80's. But i would take there no business refs back then.. Don't see Bogut walking again. Now it's Green's turn..Go Cavs!!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haters and Quitters with three days and nothing to talk about.

Awesome fucking exhibition of basketball by Lebron and Kyrie.

Z

OK,that was the best Cavs road win of the year. Need to keep it up for 2 more.

the refs tried to blow the game for the Cavs, but the Cavs weren't having any of it.

I saw that too Cal.. It was interesting that the refs were helping theyre darlings out... Kyrie and Bron put a clinic on..

Fuck these referees!! What in the flying fuck are they watching

Basketball is such a fast game. Out of all the pro sports if i had a choice, basketball would be my last to ref. I'm sure if you go on the warriors board, they are complaining about the same thing. Just gotta play thru it like the cavs did last night. The team with the best composure, like the cavs had last night, will prevail. Now this series becomes very interesting. Especially with bogut out of the line up. Wow, go cavs go...Bring it on home....

Basketball is such a fast game. Out of all the pro sports if i had a choice, basketball would be my last to ref. I'm sure if you go on the warriors board, they are complaining about the same thing. Just gotta play thru it like the cavs did last night. The team with the best composure, like the cavs had last night, will prevail. Now this series becomes very interesting. Especially with bogut out of the line up. Wow, go cavs go...Bring it on home....

For arguments sake I'm gonna say Hockey would be harder to ref than bball :)

Edit: How bout them Lake Erie Monsters...am i right?

That out of bounds call was at a potentially crucial point of the game. I think the warriors missed the next shot, but bavk to back baskets and they could have gotten tje game down to 4 or 5 pts. Different game then. It stayed at 6-8 and the cavs kept their foot on the gas despite the regs best intentions

I think the hockey is a lot faster and you have more calls to process like icing (who's in front of who when the puck crosses the line) and maybe when the goals are close and you can't see the puck. Do you blow the whistle or wait until you can see that the goalie has stopped it. I'm sure we'll agree it is a lot harder than baseball.

Edit: Skating!

I think the hockey is a lot faster and you have more calls to process like icing (who's in front of who when the puck crosses the line) and maybe when the goals are close and you can't see the puck. Do you blow the whistle or wait until you can see that the goalie has stopped it. I'm sure we'll agree it is a lot harder than baseball.

Edit: Skating!

yeah, didn't think of hockey because i can't skate worth a crap. I do like it though even though we lost 2 franchises down here in atlanta. I used to follow the flyers which seems like a million yrs ago. Atlanta does have a minor league team called the gladiators but they don't draw very many people.

At least hockey has now figured out what to do with the flopper's of their league. It's called unsportsmanlike & they also serve a 2 min. penalty. NBA making flopping a foul maybe even a flagrant with shots can't hurt..

can the refs from game six PLEASE be the same refs back in san flimflam?

if the worst refs show up, it will be tough for the Cavs to win.

The first five minutes of the game, I figured the Cavs would win, given

that the refs, though they made a few mistakes, were plenty smart enough

to not fall for the stupidass flops, the grabbing/holding/arm locking...

the warriors are good at the stupid crap that should be fouls...

Archived