THE BROWNS BOARD

The Finals

hoorta

Clobbering curry? Can i see some replays of that? Granted we dont see everything that happens when guys are running underneath, but up at the point tristan has been able to bother curry and dont tell me he's been clobbering him. Tristans d is 100% legit and above board.

tristan isn't always covering curry as there are switches on picks and double teams on him.. believe me, curry got fouled without calls. I'm saying that the cavs overall are getting the raw end of the deal however they are stuffing curry alot with double coverage and he is getting fouled without calls. Maybe clobbered is a bit overblown on my part. The refs have been terrible overall.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clobbering curry? Can i see some replays of that? Granted we dont see everything that happens when guys are running underneath, but up at the point tristan has been able to bother curry and dont tell me he's been clobbering him. Tristans d is 100% legit and above board.

on the bright side, i thought i saw something on cbs on sportswatch that green is suspended for game 5...If the refs own up and call a fair game, we have a shot...we win game 5 and even though we would still be down 3-2, I think big mo shifts back to the cavs going home. Let me bring up another point, IF WE MADE MOST OF OUR FUCKING FREETHROWS, WE WOULD NOT EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT THE REFS. Cmon guys you got to make those free throws....lets go...

on the bright side, i thought i saw something on cbs on sportswatch that green is suspended for game 5...If the refs own up and call a fair game, we have a shot...we win game 5 and even though we would still be down 3-2, I think big mo shifts back to the cavs going home. Let me bring up another point, IF WE MADE MOST OF OUR FUCKING FREETHROWS, WE WOULD NOT EVEN BE TALKING ABOUT THE REFS. Cmon guys you got to make those free throws....lets go...

The Cavs need to dump Tyronn Lue and hire Mark Price.. you can bet the foul shooting and 3 point shooting will improve drasttically.. Lue has shown Me 0 anything.

Is mark price a hc somewhere? Im done with 1st time hc's. Bring in a veteran coach that will sit lebron if he doesntbdo as he's told. Coachlebron hasnt won us a championship.

you hit the nail on the head. Don't know where price is...Have not heard his name in yrs.

The Cavs need to dump Tyronn Lue and hire Mark Price.. you can bet the foul shooting and 3 point shooting will improve drasttically.. Lue has shown Me 0 anything.

I agree. I just don't get it. I see the missed free throws all over the league and also in college basketball. Christ, i remember kentucky a few yrs back in the march madness tournament had something like 40+ ft attempts and did not even make half of them. Can't remember who they were playing but they lost and would have won if they made most of them. Hello, it is really important to make those ft's...

Mark Price currently coaches the Charlotte 49ers (NCAA).

I don't like Lue at all as a HC, but I don't see this series as over yet.

If we win tonight, we get to come back home and then anything can happen in a game 7.

I'm not holding my breath, but if we win tonight and get a chance to bring it back to Cleveland anything can happen especially when you have LBJ on your team.

I don't think you can shit on Lebron that much...he is the reason we're here after all

And he's also a good part of the reason why we dont have a championship. If we had a real coach during his first stint in clev, we would have had 1-2 championships from then.

When things get tough i see this team revert to tje same bullshit lebron ball that lost us chsmpionships in the past.

Mark Price currently coaches the Charlotte 49ers (NCAA).

I don't like Lue at all as a HC, but I don't see this series as over yet.

If we win tonight, we get to come back home and then anything can happen in a game 7.

I'm not holding my breath, but if we win tonight and get a chance to bring it back to Cleveland anything can happen especially when you have LBJ on your team.

i totally agree, i think lebron has to show up though...he needs one of those 40-45 pts, 10+ ribbies though, and of course some help from his mates

I have zero faith mark price could somehow get lebron to listen to him. If we dont win this year we need to get a coach that lebron has bren told he needs to listen to. If that is not to lebrons liking...........later

no doubt, but i think lebron has a head like that old jethro tull album "thick as a brick". don't know how old you are clevfan so you may not be familiar with it...

I'm getting so fucking sick of the shit that is spewed at Lebron through the media. Look at all these assholes ( Bleacher Report). Klay Thompson's Dad can suck a dick saying lebron couldn't play in the 80's.Who the fuck is he kidding? It's easy to talk shit when your up 3-1. I hated him when he left but damn it he's ours. That's our guy they are ripping on and I'm sick of it.

Wtf? Klay thompson couldnt play in tne 80's. Wtf is his dumbass dad talking about? He sprawled out from moz's screen like a little prison bitch. What does his dad think went on in the 80's that his little shaved pussy boy of a sun could somehow endure better thsn the mantank that lebron is?

Wtf? Klay thompson couldnt play in tne 80's. Wtf is his dumbass dad talking about? He sprawled out from moz's screen like a little prison bitch. What does his dad think went on in the 80's that his little shaved pussy boy of a sun could somehow endure better thsn the mantank that lebron is?

i think lebron could play in any era. I hate all this fucking comparing teams and players from different eras. It's very annoying. These assholes don't have anything better to do with their lives except stir up meaningless shit...

i think lebron could play in any era. I hate all this fucking comparing teams and players from different eras. It's very annoying. These assholes don't have anything better to do with their lives except stir up meaningless shit...

Kind of like arguing in online forums :)

Just the fun of being fans of different teams and the game in general. I do think the media pundits, and fans in here, get too high and too low on the Lebron. He is one of the greatest basketball players of all time, period, and if someone doesn't agree with that then they are a fucking idiot. That being said what is fun for fans is dissecting all the small details and arguing who's better. Problem is too many take this shit waaaayyy too serious.

Archived