Sign in to follow this  
hoorta

The Finals

Clevfan4life    278

It's pathetic. I've never been actually embarrassed to be a cleveland sports fan until now

I kind of agree. Which is why i want JR to go out gangsta and fuck one if these little goldrn st bitches up like they do on the street. Last time love got knocked out of a series what did JR do?

Mahh nigga

gftChris    427

It's pathetic. I've never been actually embarrassed to be a cleveland sports fan until now

This from a browns fan...must be new levels of humiliation.

Clevfan4life    278

Well for one the game was already wsy over when moz came in, and he did set moving picks. Probably on purpose tbh.

The most egregious no call was elbow to loves head. Yes it was inadvertent but so what? You still have to give a common foul. Delly got called for a common foul when he inadvertently slapped ig to the nuts. Right? I mean wtf? Now we got one ofour big 3 in the concussion protocol. Great. I swear he misses even a quarter its time for rucker park gangsta shit

They are in enemy territory. Anybody who thinks the refs weren't throwing the Warrior's way,

is just plain wrong.

The refs were calling offensive charging on the Warrior's moving picks.

Then, they called Mosgov for moving picks. Twice. It was a farce.

To respond with gorilla ball, gets the Cavs losing a few players to suspension.

Just two players bumping chests on a toss up, they threw the foul on the Cav. Watch replays, the

Cavs were getting hammered at every attempt to the basket, rarely a foul called.

Then watch as Green drove to the basket, and WAS NOT TOUCHED, and the "refs" called a foul and

Green had a three point play.

The refs allowed one team to get away with thug ball, the Cavs had no way to win.

In phoney NBA land, we used to give up on the NBA when the same crap happened decades ago.

Like Mark Price getting decked into the face, put to the floor.... no call. Like phantom fouls called for

Michael Jordan, and Jordan could take four, even five steps to the basket..no call on traveling.

It's a farce. The pattern has always fit - great big market - a lot more $$$$$$$$$$ for the NBA...

great big advantage with dishonest refs.

bbedward    448

It's sad really, but I still have faith we'll win at home.

The lights have to come on at some point

BaconHound    92

They are in enemy territory. Anybody who thinks the refs weren't throwing the Warrior's way,

is just plain wrong.

The refs were calling offensive charging on the Warrior's moving picks.

Then, they called Mosgov for moving picks. Twice. It was a farce.

To respond with gorilla ball, gets the Cavs losing a few players to suspension.

Just two players bumping chests on a toss up, they threw the foul on the Cav. Watch replays, the

Cavs were getting hammered at every attempt to the basket, rarely a foul called.

Then watch as Green drove to the basket, and WAS NOT TOUCHED, and the "refs" called a foul and

Green had a three point play.

The refs allowed one team to get away with thug ball, the Cavs had no way to win.

In phoney NBA land, we used to give up on the NBA when the same crap happened decades ago.

Like Mark Price getting decked into the face, put to the floor.... no call. Like phantom fouls called for

Michael Jordan, and Jordan could take four, even five steps to the basket..no call on traveling.

It's a farce. The pattern has always fit - great big market - a lot more $$$$$$$$$$ for the NBA...

great big advantage with dishonest refs.

Not many teams can simply start making all their shots when they are putting up with being hammered

with no call. Then, the Cavs started missing most of their shots. It was hopeless. You watch, a Cav

does one thing like a payback, even in Cleveland, and watch a flagrant be called, and even an ejection.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, because the fix is in, unless some refs show up to work

the Cleveland game twice, who won't pull that garbage.

Yeah San Antonio huge market

BaconHound    92

Well for one the game was already wsy over when moz came in, and he did set moving picks. Probably on purpose tbh.

The most egregious no call was elbow to loves head. Yes it was inadvertent but so what? You still have to give a common foul. Delly got called for a common foul when he inadvertently slapped ig to the nuts. Right? I mean wtf? Now we got one ofour big 3 in the concussion protocol. Great. I swear he misses even a quarter its time for rucker park gangsta shit

Should change your name to Pittfan4life

calfoxwc    1,174

Yeah San Antonio huge market

http://wagesofwins.com/2013/03/28/the-best-nba-markets-of-2012-13/

2. San Antonio Spurs

San Antonio is the 9th smallest NBA market, but somehow manages to earn the 7th largest nightly ticket revenue in the league. This shouldn’t really be a surprise, as the Spurs have put together a ridiculous 24-year run where they’ve won over 67% of their regular season games (1286-622), won four NBA championships, and made four additional Western conference finals appearances. Led by stars like David Robinson, Dennis Rodman, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, and Tim Duncan on the court, and Greg Popovich off the court, the Spurs have rewarded fans for over two decades. In turn, the fans have rewarded the San Antonio Spurs.

1. Miami Heat

Were you expecting anything less from the Heat? Last year’s champs have had two consecutive seasons of good ticket revenue growth, leading to the 4th largest increase over the past three seasons. Winning will do that for a franchise. Having the best player in the league and winning 27 games in a row doesn’t hurt either.

The Cysko Kid    755

This from a browns fan...must be new levels of humiliation.

No one expects the browns to be good or compete with the best teams in the world.

browns52    13

i don't think its over...obviously if they lose tommorow it will be but i think they can still come back..they need to just get that first win under their belt..they have a really good team. I think they win the next 2 games at home....

BaconHound    92

Wut? Why?

Advocating for JR to injure someone because of the inadvertent Barnes/Love collision is straight out of the Steeler playbook.

BaconHound    92

http://wagesofwins.com/2013/03/28/the-best-nba-markets-of-2012-13/

2. San Antonio Spurs

San Antonio is the 9th smallest NBA market, but somehow manages to earn the 7th largest nightly ticket revenue in the league. This shouldn’t really be a surprise, as the Spurs have put together a ridiculous 24-year run where they’ve won over 67% of their regular season games (1286-622), won four NBA championships, and made four additional Western conference finals appearances. Led by stars like David Robinson, Dennis Rodman, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, and Tim Duncan on the court, and Greg Popovich off the court, the Spurs have rewarded fans for over two decades. In turn, the fans have rewarded the San Antonio Spurs.

1. Miami Heat

Were you expecting anything less from the Heat? Last year’s champs have had two consecutive seasons of good ticket revenue growth, leading to the 4th largest increase over the past three seasons. Winning will do that for a franchise. Having the best player in the league and winning 27 games in a row doesn’t hurt either.

Remove the tinfoil cap. San Antonio is a small media market and ticket sales mean little to NBA brass, it's all about TV ratings. This series is a win/win for the NBA. GS wins and the dynasty talk begins. The Cavs win and Lebron solidifies his legacy with #3 and with one in "Excuse Town", I mean Believeland.

calfoxwc    1,174

so... you're meaning that the refs have money on the Warriors to repeat?

calfoxwc    1,174

can't play physical when the refs call it flagrantly biased..

but yes, their shots went cold again.

Look at the scores of Ok vs GS -

just have to hope the Cavs get rested and hit

on their own home court.. twice.

BaconHound    92

so... you're meaning that the refs have money on the Warriors to repeat?

In every NBA arena the referring is skewed toward the home team. The problem is Cleveland's offense has been non-existent.

miktoxic    1,096

All i know is jemelle hill is the biggest hating ugly weave wearing douchebag i've ever seen.

FUCK THAT HO!

Ask steph curry what tonight tastes like .....chicken?

calfoxwc    1,174

HEY WARRIORS !!!

il_570xN.537391631_g8ry.jpg

Clevfan4life    278

So can we put to rest the argument over lebrons jmid range jumper being crucial to the cavs success? Announcers themelves said cavs cant win the series if lebron doesnt make them

Clevfan4life    278

That was the team we all want to see. Win or lose there's no shame if you play like that

I 100% agree. If the warriors play their best against that cavs team last night...its a close game. No shame in losing the finals if we put out like that. Getting housed for 4 games though was gonna make me feel like we should have let the raptors win.

Clevfan4life    278

Series is overr though if lebrons jumper is here to stay. All the other guys feed off it and get in their rythms. Plus its just easier for lebron, he's not as tired at the end of the games. When scoring is easy for lebron, everything else the team does opens up