THE BROWNS BOARD

The Finals

hoorta

The nba is a farce. Big market gets refs support. Letting the Cavs get the hell hammered

with no call.

Not really Cal. Typical hometown reffing. Not what I expected though. Love, LeBron and Irving all had great games- too bad the rest of the team didn't show up. JR like one basket? Yup, we pretty much shut down Curry and Thompson- at the expense of the rest of the Warriors getting wide open looks for easy shots. MHO- I refuse to believe the Warriors bench is that damn good- I'll take that as an aberration. And hats off to Delly for the trip on Green- give him a taste of his own medicine.

Oh, and it just might be time to put Moz back in the rotation- TT didn't show up. Problem is- Moz doesn't have Thompson's range on defense- but if Green is knocking down contested threes- is it really going to matter much? The Cavs were getting smeared on inside rebounding.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Split? I'm thinking sweep

Like I said- split. Sunday is a must win- and the Cavs have to figure out their defensive rotations quick- or the series is over before it started.

Hometown refs are the norm in the NBA Lebron will get his calls in Cleveland. NBA series don't start until a team wins a road game. If Cleveland wins game 2 they are where they want to be. Cavs, especially Irving, need to play better to do that. Cavs aren't going to beat Golden State shooting 38% and 33%.

can we even go to our bench at this point? Lue's relegated them to nothing for so long asking meaningful minutes of some of those guys ain't happenin...like Mo and Moz. Moz absolutely would help bang Bogut and Green off the boards. I don't know why he hasn't been used at all these playoffs to take some of the banging off of Tristan. I don't know if anybodys noticed but Tristan doesn't seem 100%. I can't help but think he's been doing the heavy lifting under the basket for so long now he's broken down. That's all on Lue.

I missed the elbow. Was it bad? Just started watching.

No it wasnt horrible but it still has to be called. No i wouldnt give it a flagrant but it coyld have "easily" taken love out for the game maybe more. If it had concussed love i would have sent a bench warmer out to severely injure one of their stars.

The cavs lost their composure. Again, the refs were letting the Warriors bully/foul

the Cavs very obviously.

At one end, they bump cavs away from the dribble or shot or rebound, and hammer them

under the basket... rarely a call... and they set moving picks, and the refs call charging.

That's just the NBA being a farce.

At the other end... the Cavs got called for moving picks, and fouls that weren't even fouls,

you may as well walk out of the game if you have to play the Warriors AND the dishonest refs.

and, the Cavs completely lost their game, sure.

Big market - big money for the NBA... Warriors...get benefit of phoney refs. Too bad.

Ffs is love really hurt? If that elbow takes him out for even one game its time for thug ball. Forget about winning, its gotta be all about ruining the nba's little golden boys. Take the muzzle off JR

Dawgs wear muzzles, and you're a moron. No way was that an intentional shot to the head. Besides, the Cavs are incapable of playing thug ball, they're too soft and its not what they do. That said I thought they would win tonight, at least make it a hell of a game. This was not the Cavs team I've come to know. I don't know who the fuck they were.

Love listening to Brian Windhorst ...imo one of the best analysts in the game, and if you listened to him post game you would understand why the Cavs lost...and it had nothing to do with the refs or thuggery.

the Cavs are taking it like sissies up the ass.. not even so much as a push back.. theyre GS's bitches..

They are in enemy territory. Anybody who thinks the refs weren't throwing the Warrior's way,

is just plain wrong.

The refs were calling offensive charging on the Warrior's moving picks.

Then, they called Mosgov for moving picks. Twice. It was a farce.

To respond with gorilla ball, gets the Cavs losing a few players to suspension.

Just two players bumping chests on a toss up, they threw the foul on the Cav. Watch replays, the

Cavs were getting hammered at every attempt to the basket, rarely a foul called.

Then watch as Green drove to the basket, and WAS NOT TOUCHED, and the "refs" called a foul and

Green had a three point play.

The refs allowed one team to get away with thug ball, the Cavs had no way to win.

In phoney NBA land, we used to give up on the NBA when the same crap happened decades ago.

Like Mark Price getting decked into the face, put to the floor.... no call. Like phantom fouls called for

Michael Jordan, and Jordan could take four, even five steps to the basket..no call on traveling.

It's a farce. The pattern has always fit - great big market - a lot more $$$$$$$$$$ for the NBA...

great big advantage with dishonest refs.

Not many teams can simply start making all their shots when they are putting up with being hammered

with no call. Then, the Cavs started missing most of their shots. It was hopeless. You watch, a Cav

does one thing like a payback, even in Cleveland, and watch a flagrant be called, and even an ejection.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, because the fix is in, unless some refs show up to work

the Cleveland game twice, who won't pull that garbage.

It's pathetic. I've never been actually embarrassed to be a cleveland sports fan until now

I kind of agree. Which is why i want JR to go out gangsta and fuck one if these little goldrn st bitches up like they do on the street. Last time love got knocked out of a series what did JR do?

Mahh nigga

Well for one the game was already wsy over when moz came in, and he did set moving picks. Probably on purpose tbh.

The most egregious no call was elbow to loves head. Yes it was inadvertent but so what? You still have to give a common foul. Delly got called for a common foul when he inadvertently slapped ig to the nuts. Right? I mean wtf? Now we got one ofour big 3 in the concussion protocol. Great. I swear he misses even a quarter its time for rucker park gangsta shit

They are in enemy territory. Anybody who thinks the refs weren't throwing the Warrior's way,

is just plain wrong.

Just two players bumping chests on a toss up, they threw the foul on the Cav. Watch replays, the

Cavs were getting hammered at every attempt to the basket, rarely a foul called.

Then watch as Green drove to the basket, and WAS NOT TOUCHED, and the "refs" called a foul and

The refs allowed one team to get away with thug ball, the Cavs had no way to win.

In phoney NBA land, we used to give up on the NBA when the same crap happened decades ago.

Like Mark Price getting decked into the face, put to the floor.... no call. Like phantom fouls called for

Michael Jordan, and Jordan could take four, even five steps to the basket..no call on traveling.

It's a farce. The pattern has always fit - great big market - a lot more $$$$$$$$$$ for the NBA...

is just plain wrong.

Not many teams can simply start making all their shots when they are putting up with being hammered

with no call. Then, the Cavs started missing most of their shots. It was hopeless. You watch, a Cav

does one thing like a payback, even in Cleveland, and watch a flagrant be called, and even an ejection.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit, because the fix is in, unless some refs show up to work

the Cleveland game twice, who won't pull that garbage.

Yeah San Antonio huge market

Well for one the game was already wsy over when moz came in, and he did set moving picks. Probably on purpose tbh.

The most egregious no call was elbow to loves head. Yes it was inadvertent but so what? You still have to give a common foul. Delly got called for a common foul when he inadvertently slapped ig to the nuts. Right? I mean wtf? Now we got one ofour big 3 in the concussion protocol. Great. I swear he misses even a quarter its time for rucker park gangsta shit

Should change your name to Pittfan4life

Yeah San Antonio huge market

http://wagesofwins.com/2013/03/28/the-best-nba-markets-of-2012-13/

2. San Antonio Spurs

San Antonio is the 9th smallest NBA market, but somehow manages to earn the 7th largest nightly ticket revenue in the league. This shouldn’t really be a surprise, as the Spurs have put together a ridiculous 24-year run where they’ve won over 67% of their regular season games (1286-622), won four NBA championships, and made four additional Western conference finals appearances. Led by stars like David Robinson, Dennis Rodman, Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, and Tim Duncan on the court, and Greg Popovich off the court, the Spurs have rewarded fans for over two decades. In turn, the fans have rewarded the San Antonio Spurs.

1. Miami Heat

Were you expecting anything less from the Heat? Last year’s champs have had two consecutive seasons of good ticket revenue growth, leading to the 4th largest increase over the past three seasons. Winning will do that for a franchise. Having the best player in the league and winning 27 games in a row doesn’t hurt either.

It's pathetic. I've never been actually embarrassed to be a cleveland sports fan until now

i don't think its over...obviously if they lose tommorow it will be but i think they can still come back..they need to just get that first win under their belt..they have a really good team. I think they win the next 2 games at home....

Archived