THE BROWNS BOARD

The Finals

hoorta

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to tell them to have faith. These young kids now a days.....

Nah- it's us old guys who don't want yet another trip to the Heartbreak Hotel. The Drive, Fumble, the Shot, Tribe game 7 against the Marlins. Not sure I can take another one.

Nah- it's us old guys who don't want yet another trip to the Heartbreak Hotel. The Drive, Fumble, the Shot, Tribe game 7 against the Marlins. Not sure I can take another one.

I'm an old guy who REFUSES to live in the past, be it positive or negative.

Larry, the negatives you mention above are over & I'm moving forward. HOPE is now & beyond. GO CAVS!!!

Mike

Larry.. In the end.. The stark reality is win or lose. They'll go home to theyre milions.. We'll just bitch and moan and go back to our normal lives,,,

The Cavs got this. Whatever Nutgrabber said to Lebron lit the fire. They have awoken the beast and he is bringing the King's judgement. They should have closed us out in game 5 with all their momentum. Golden state's paint presence is gone and it now belongs to Tristan and Lebron. These little premadonna's are nothing but usurper's on the throne. The world will be watching as a Legacy gets cemented. All Hail! The King has returned!!!

I'm an old guy who REFUSES to live in the past, be it positive or negative.

Larry, the negatives you mention above are over & I'm moving forward. HOPE is now & beyond. GO CAVS!!!

Mike

Can't forget those though Mike. Let's hope the Cavs can write some history of their own tomorrow.

so, Curry's wife is now angry and saying that the NBA is rigged.........

(because they didn't get all the bogus flop calls with the last great refs)

Outside of injuries, my biggest concern is that a lot of the flopping and some bad decisions will get the Cavs in foul trouble early. In an even matchup the Cavs have a small but significant advantage that should give them enough of an edge but if they lose their cool and don't play smart the Warriors will take the series. It would be a particularly horrible way to lose, so naturally it's on the table as a possibility for a Cleveland team. But that seems far less likely after what the Cavs have managed to do in 5 & 6. They should have the confidence to play their game for all 48 and avoid the pitfalls GS tries to lure them into. But I definitely expect the Dubs to try it as it is their best chance to win at this point with their injuries and lack of cohesiveness.

that, and I'm concerned that Green will go for broke in the last game, or the other tall guy with the cranky,

squinty face who grabs/locks arms, etc...

will try to hurt Irving out of the game at some point. Maybe a fourth quarter kick to the groin, or

something. Irving already got his foot stepped on.... but thankfully it didn't slow him down...

The refs had better keep control of the game, the warriors got away with a LOT of crap they do,

vs Oklahoma.

Cavs have done what the needed to do to give themselves a shot. Pressure should be on Golden State. Watching this from the outside is great. Cavs get beat, bad refs. Golden State gets beat, bad refs. Except for Cal who believes everyone other than white, christian, wealthy males are out to get him.

Love doesn't match up with Warriors. But averaged Like 18 and 10 against the East in the playoffs.

Not bad for your third option.

But, agree, Tristan shines bright against Warriors, happy for him, he never stops hustling.

Love doesn't match up with Warriors. But averaged Like 18 and 10 against the East in the playoffs.

Not bad for your third option.

But, agree, Tristan shines bright against Warriors, happy for him, he never stops hustling.

Its Game 7 & it's on Fathers Day. What father in the world deserves it more than us to tell our kids "Cleveland did it. We are Champions". Your right Z. Love does not match up with GS. But every Dog has that day. It's Game 7, Let GS fire away, that shot ,that pass just ain't the same as the rim gets smaller from outside. We have a new 3, its Kyrie,LBJ & Thompson. Push the game inside & feed off penetration. Kyrie shot better than he would have at his rim at his house at GS last game & whoa what a handle. Thompson was drafted in 2012. We drafted Wiggins in 2014 & move him to get Love. Yes i understand he's Wiggins but at this point we would never have the Thompson we have now if we kept Wiggins to stunt Tristan's growth. LBJ, it's easy. "Am taking my talent to South Beach". His 1 damn mistake. He's going to go Ape Shit in 1 Game to get it all back in O H I O...Go CAVS!!

Cavs get beat, bad refs. Golden State gets beat, bad refs. Except for Cal who believes everyone other than white, christian, wealthy males are out to get him. Rottenbaconpound

Hey, now, I criticized the refs when the Cavs won, too. And nobody is out to get me at all.
"I ain't as good as I once was

But I'm as good once as I ever was"

Toby Keith

I'd prefer the drought be ended with a Browns Super Bowl win but I wouldn't mind a Cavs title. From the Celtic perspective GSW wins then it solidifies a great season and starts a possible dynasty and if Cleveland wins it strengthens Lebron James' legacy and illustrates to the Browns brass that winning is possible.

I'd prefer the drought be ended with a Browns Super Bowl win but I wouldn't mind a Cavs title. From the Celtic perspective GSW wins then it solidifies a great season and starts a possible dynasty and if Cleveland wins it strengthens Lebron James' legacy and illustrates to the Browns brass that winning is possible.

Hey beggars can't be choosers.

Personally I'd he more hyped about a super bowl or a world series, but I'm still hyped for the cavs to end the drought

Archived