THE BROWNS BOARD

The Finals

hoorta

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im exploring options thats all. I was thinkin the lakers might want him. Take their 1st rounder and sign durant? Or mello if durant is deadset against cleveland or wants to stay in okc

Melo isn't leaving NYC, he likes doing commercials and Durant would be leaving a better team. Hope tonight is a solid game 4

Those two stooges surely weren't real NBA referees. Even the announcer said

the one ref is "known" to let the physical play go without a call.

right. And a foul was called on...Lebron?... when he did NOT TOUCH HIM going

to the basket.

at the other end, the Cavs were getting hacked, shoved, on and on.... no calls.

and the warriors grabbing Cavs' arms. what...in...the...hell... NO CALL ?

and Green flopped. There was more warrior flopping that there is on a

commercial fishing rig getting giant nets full of sardines.

that was a farce.

Ya know.. I realize the Cavs are under manned on the Defensive frontline.. I understand all of that. But jesus christ I'm beginning to think it's all fixed with the NBA referees.. I'm watching the game yesterday.. And it was like GS was playing at home.. they let LeBrick get hammered in his own building and no calls.. then call a fake loose ball foul on the Cavs on the other end.. Yo refs.. your were presiding in Cleveland last night . not dump town Oakland. Wheres the effin hometown calls last night?.. These refs are betting on GS or getting paid off by the NBA some extra ducketts. call it consistenly.. Someone should tell Tyronn Lue when its not getting called right.. Take your players of the court and stop playing the game in protest and tell the NBA go take a big FU.

It's over. It's typical Cleveland luck to build a championship caliber team and run up against the best team of all time.

Draymond Green is a fucking punk. I don't know what more anyone needs to see. If u were Lebron I'd have laid him out cold on national TV. someone ought to.

Those two stooges surely weren't real NBA referees. Even the announcer said

the one ref is "known" to let the physical play go without a call.

right. And a foul was called on...Lebron?... when he did NOT TOUCH HIM going

to the basket.

at the other end, the Cavs were getting hacked, shoved, on and on.... no calls.

and the warriors grabbing Cavs' arms. what...in...the...hell... NO CALL ?

and Green flopped. There was more warrior flopping that there is on a

commercial fishing rig getting giant nets full of sardines.

that was a farce.

there were horrible calls against both teams, not just the cavs, so to me it evened out...christ, curry got fucking clobbered, and mugged on one play and the fucking refs were like brain dead...same deal against the cavs. It came down to the defense, the cavs just did not play d like they did in game 3. i hardly ever watch the defense, i usually watch the ball handlers, and the game is so fast, its hard to see where the defense fucked up, but analyst mark jackson showed 3 plays in slo mo and you could see that the cavs simply were not communicating on d. There were times where the cavs had 2 guys on a warriors player who passed the ball to a wide open curry. No one switched...guess that happened more often than not...oh well...

Ya know.. I realize the Cavs are under manned on the Defensive frontline.. I understand all of that. But jesus christ I'm beginning to think it's all fixed with the NBA referees.. I'm watching the game yesterday.. And it was like GS was playing at home.. they let LeBrick get hammered in his own building and no calls.. then call a fake loose ball foul on the Cavs on the other end.. Yo refs.. your were presiding in Cleveland last night . not dump town Oakland. Wheres the effin hometown calls last night?.. These refs are betting on GS or getting paid off by the NBA some extra ducketts. call it consistenly.. Someone should tell Tyronn Lue when its not getting called right.. Take your players of the court and stop playing the game in protest and tell the NBA go take a big FU.

nah, I watched alot of games including regular season and the refs just plain ole suck. What ever happened to the 3 seconds in the lane rule. Not picking on the cavs here because i'm rooting for them but i saw at least 4 or 5 times the cavs ballhandler was in the lane at least 5 seconds with the ball and no call. I guess they don't call those anymore...I'm telling ya, the refs just plain ole suck...

nah, I watched alot of games including regular season and the refs just plain ole suck. What ever happened to the 3 seconds in the lane rule. Not picking on the cavs here because i'm rooting for them but i saw at least 4 or 5 times the cavs ballhandler was in the lane at least 5 seconds with the ball and no call. I guess they don't call those anymore...I'm telling ya, the refs just plain ole suck...

All the arm hooking GS was doing wasnt even called and these were obvious calls...

there were horrible calls against both teams, not just the cavs, so to me it evened out...christ, curry got fucking clobbered, and mugged on one play and the fucking refs were like brain dead...same deal against the cavs. It came down to the defense, the cavs just did not play d like they did in game 3. i hardly ever watch the defense, i usually watch the ball handlers, and the game is so fast, its hard to see where the defense fucked up, but analyst mark jackson showed 3 plays in slo mo and you could see that the cavs simply were not communicating on d. There were times where the cavs had 2 guys on a warriors player who passed the ball to a wide open curry. No one switched...guess that happened more often than not...oh well...

that's true, but the warriors benefit because they play dirty crap - kick the groin, blow to t he back

of Love's head, holding by several of them, moving picks, arm locking...

the Cavs try to play basketball. These refs were very warrior friendly. Saying bad calls happen on both sides..

To say the bad calls on both sides ignores the fact that the warriors were helped throught the game

by non calls on their crap shenanigans.

It isn't the first time, and not only the warriors:

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2016/4/26/11509100/nba-playoffs-2016-pistons-vs-cavs-game-4-analysis-refs-fouls-final-two-minutes

yep. "both bad non calls disadvantaged...the Cavs".

that's true, but the warriors benefit because they play dirty crap - kick the groin, blow to t he back

of Love's head, holding by several of them, moving picks, arm locking...

the Cavs try to play basketball. These refs were very warrior friendly. Saying bad calls happen on both sides..

To say the bad calls on both sides ignores the fact that the warriors were helped throught the game

by non calls on their crap shenanigans.

It isn't the first time, and not only the warriors:

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/2016/4/26/11509100/nba-playoffs-2016-pistons-vs-cavs-game-4-analysis-refs-fouls-final-two-minutes

yep. "both bad non calls disadvantaged...the Cavs".

yeah, i agree. I thought there were more bad calls overall against the cavs than against the warriors. Wierd though, you would think home court advantage would favor the cavs with calls...go figure...

gs's 3 pt shooting is what bails them out. When that goes away they get exposed. But same with cavs. The cavs wwre a better team last year imo.

LeBron look sluggish at times.. And even at times fighting his own inner and physical self... If the Cavs could pull it off.. Id love to get Durant here. Get someone whose a young bonafide upcoming center..have a front court of TT,Durant, (center) LBJ at the 2.. Kyrie at the 1... Maybe Im nuts lol

maybe the refs will favor the cavs tommorrow night...who knows....

here's that floppy clown kicking Kyrie in the chest. I want to be clear I understand kyrie hooked him. They hook us all the time. Have any of the cavs flopped their legs up in the air and kicked someone almost chin level? I'd give Draymond the benefit of the doubt if he didn't have immense and also quite recent history of letting his legs flop everywhere. The guy is a cheap shot artist.

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/06/02/draymond-green-kyrie-irving-kick-warriors-cavaliers-finals

Archived