THE BROWNS BOARD

Attending Browns Games 2016

Zombo

Here is the Brownsboard Tailgate location:

Browns%20tailgate%20map_zpsfix8ehw8.jpg

https://www.google.com/maps/place/980+West+St,+Cleveland,+OH+44113/@41.4962713,-81.7016663,16z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x8830f07b4621a5b9:0x4038cec6994b9a2b!8m2!3d41.494981!4d-81.701344

Just a short walk south of the Settler's Landing RTA station, or just North of the Flat iron Grill.

Empty parking lot, costs $10 or $20 to park there, I'm not sure.

Here's a closeup:

tt%202_zpszimtdxeo.jpg

There will be some food provided, just leave a donation in the kitty, welcome to bring your own food and BYOB as well. If you are on foot or whatever and you bring your own beer there plenty off iced coolers you can share.

We are there at 6 AM sunday. You can make th ewalk to the stadium form there, or take the RTA which is only two stops to the stadium.

Zombo

The entire crew is in town for this one. We usually set up to the left of the entrance- (I think one row) in.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sold my tickets on NFL ticket exchange this morning. I was planning on going but the lady who was going with me, called last night and said she couldn't make it. So I woke up this morning and put my tickets on that site and they sold in 5 minutes. Got face value too. Minus the fee of course

Sold my tickets on NFL ticket exchange this morning. I was planning on going but the lady who was going with me, called last night and said she couldn't make it. So I woke up this morning and put my tickets on that site and they sold in 5 minutes. Got face value too. Minus the fee of course

You were lucky- but they probably went to a closet Cowboys fans. Another loss or two, and you won't be able to give 'em away.

You were lucky- but they probably went to a closet Cowboys fans. Another loss or two, and you won't be able to give 'em away.

The best chance to sell any more tickets would be the Steelers game. Possibly the Cincy game, but Cincy doesn't travel all that well.

The best chance to sell any more tickets would be the Steelers game.

At a suitable "Steeler Discount", I'd hope... like double the face value.

It was the first time I sold my tickets since I got them in 1999. The stoolers tickets will be on there soon.

From what I saw on that site, you,can't list them for less then face value. I tried to put them up for $50 per ticket and it said I wasn't allowed because they had a face value of $87

Blessed to receive a field pass for TNF in Baltimore. Honored to assist(wheelchair) My Dad in a Pregame & Halftime Ceremony for Veterans. My Dad (87) returns to his old Navy stomping grounds of Maryland with all his wild crew including a guy named "Gilligan" ..No bigger Browns Fan than Dad. We Hope to come out dancing again out of M&T Bank Stadium..Bank on It ;):D

Blessed to receive a field pass for TNF in Baltimore. Honored to assist(wheelchair) My Dad in a Pregame & Halftime Ceremony for Veterans. My Dad (87) returns to his old Navy stomping grounds of Maryland with all his wild crew including a guy named "Gilligan" ..No bigger Browns Fan than Dad. We Hope to come out dancing again out of M&T Bank Stadium..Bank on It ;):D

I say "Let's win one for your Dad!"

Please give him a pat on the back for me & GO BROWNS!

Mike

Great stuff hope you both enjoy it

My Dad in a Pregame & Halftime Ceremony for Veterans.

Here's to his good karma...

And tell him to get on here... both "gumby Sr." and gumby "48" (guessing) should be available...

It was the first time I sold my tickets since I got them in 1999. The stoolers tickets will be on there soon.

From what I saw on that site, you,can't list them for less then face value. I tried to put them up for $50 per ticket and it said I wasn't allowed because they had a face value of $87

True for NFL ticket exchange, not Stub Hub.

Exactly. You can't compete against the Browns who are still trying to sell seats. You have a minimum set for you, based on where you sit.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants tickets to Giants game Sunday, I have a pair 6th row Dawgpound. They are basically free, although owner of the tickets requests a small donation to our club Naples Area Browns Backers ... We raise money for the Cancer Alliance of Naples.

PM me if you want them.

Z

heads up to anyone out there looking for or selling tickets, we have a facebook page just for browns fans called Browns Fans Ticket Exchange. Us season ticket holders try to keep our tickets in the hands of browns fans only. Not 100% successful but it works.

heads up to anyone out there looking for or selling tickets, we have a facebook page just for browns fans called Browns Fans Ticket Exchange. Us season ticket holders try to keep our tickets in the hands of browns fans only. Not 100% successful but it works.

Good idea man

Archived